Blackout (not edited)

When you feel like you can't breathe and you feel like your suffocating in a small room. My eyes were dotted with black and I finally fell into unconciousness, with my mom yelling into the phone receiver. Her tears rushing down her face as she gave my  so called father a glare as he had his blood pooled out underneath him and a  dead look in his eyes as he spluttered his last breaths and an evil smirk formed on his face. And I closed my eyes as I smiled with satisfaction that the pain was numbing and sirens were being heard outside that I finally let God take me somewhere down below where I am now.

■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡

Light blinded my eyes as I looked around my surroundings, everything was red and white.  Oh so this must be the passage line for heaven and hell. But I heard beeping, crying, and yelling. I felt like someone was repeatedly sitting on my chest but I realized they were hands and they were so close to my boobs. My eyes quickly fluttered open.

I saw my mom holding my hand, why aren't I dead? That was the one thing that I wanted. My mom squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. Her eyes snapped up to mine and even more tears wracked her body. I looked down to my chest to find a heavy metallic box.  Oh it was measuring my heartbeat. My mom started chanting 'I'm sorry' over and over, making guilt flood to me because I didn't tell her in the first place because I let the threats get to me. Tears flooded my eyes as she was just sitting there believing that Dad and me were best-freinds while really he was using me, as a sex-toy, abusing me, and when he finally decided to rape me, my mom came busting in eyes wide with horror and plunged a knife into my father's heart.

I tried to sit up, and failed when I noticed we weren't alone, I froze. There stood 3 police officers, a doctor and nurse, and my brother who had tears in his eyes, he is 2 years older than me. His arms were crossed and he had a bag of chocolate, which I smiled faintly at.

My mom came over to me shakily and helped me sit up the rest of the way. I opened my mouth to ask stupid questions, but nothing came out. My brother walked over to me quickly and handed me a glass of clear liqiud, I chugged it gagging a few times because I was doing it so quickly and I wasn't breathing.

I handed the glass back to him. And took a deep breath. I clutched my neck because it was so sore, my brother looked over at the officers, and nodded to them, this was our little town...straight to buisness. We lived in a little town where everyone knew everybody and if one little secret got out, you were doomed. That's little Wisconsin for ya.

Right smack down in the middle of the state lived a town that was created 15 years ago, and is called Coreyback (I couldn't get a good name for it, I got Corey from out of nowhere and back from a bra).

The officers slowly walked over to me as if I might break with every step they take, I saw my friends outside the door with horror stricken faces. The officers were old retired folks who volunteered but I'm pretty sure they weren't expecting this.

"Ma'am could you start from the beginning?" Holding up a pen. I nodded my head.

"About to months ago, my mom was doing her buisness, and my brother was finishing up college.  My dad started to yell at me to do something, and if I did it wrong he would slap me and then after wards touch me sexually..." I trailed off, not wanting to go further but I know I had too.

"That night my dad came in my room, warning me not to tell anybody, when he didn't approve of my answer, he forced me to give him a blow-job.

A few weeks later my mom went on a buisness trip, and my brother was finally out of the house, and since my mom left the cameras on he would just take me to the bathroom and sexually abuse me, as if that was the only thing that was hurting me, he would make me do anything sexually possible trying to get a reaction out of me, the only thing he ever got was pain, hurt, and suffering. Sometimes he said I was no fun and he brought woman close to my age home. He would make them do anything and everything he wanted anywhere and anytime right in front of me, too. And finally last night he wanted to show me what sex feeled like I spit at him, of course and told him to go to hell, and he had shredded all my clothes off and was about to...to..take..my vir-gin....i...ty when my mom stormed in and took the knife out of my hand and plunged it into his heart."