Blackout (not edited)

School. It's the last thing I would have ever wanted to be right now, at this moment, at this time of day, at 7:30 not knowing what is going to go down. And who is going to be there, I have no freinds at this point they are all cramped up living their own lives with no problems what-so-ever except wondering who they are going to take to the senior prom. Yep. 

My brother shook me awake, he looks more like our Dad, with the dirty brown, blonde hair, to the muscles, though he had our mothers grey eyes. "Pipes? Wake up." I groaned and flipped over trying not to touch my back to harshly, it's been hurting for the past few days. Probably skateboarding? He tore the sheets from my bed, making it touch my back. 

I whimpered. He looked down at me alarmed. "Oops...I'm so sorry..." He started to rake his hands through his hair with a worried look on his face, I looked down to see he was wearing nothing but Pj pants, probably giving the neighbors a show. I looked at my clock. 

"7:00? I thought you said 7:30? Whatever...go get changed I'll be down in a little." He nodded at me, he paused in the doorway giving me a longing look before going back to his room to change. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, and looked at my face for anything that needed makeup. You could still see the scar on my bottom lip, so I applied red lipstick. I added some concealer on a few cuts, I placed a hat on my head, and slipped on the sweater that the school gave me which was plain grey, the leggings which I shredded, the the gross looking...skirt. And my hytops. I then stuffed my hoodie that said; Corey's Lions on, and grabbed my phone and bag. 

I went down the stairs slowly, but quickly enough, Luke stood there, with black pants, a white button-up shirt, a black tie, and his black leather jacket, I rolled my eyes, he was missing something...I took his brown beanie from his bag and stuffed it into mine. He started to grab his car keys, but I took them from him and gave him his skateboard. He rolled his eyes and we headed out the door, before he could even lock it I was on my skateboard. He hurried and I was already on the sidewalk, he slung his purse..'bag' over his shoulder and I did my backpack. And we headed down keeping the same pace, and talking. When I fianlly saw the gates I got scared. But before I could get away, Luke gripped my shirt. 

"Take deep breaths, I have someone assigned for you, like a body gaurd, she is right by the gate. Okay? I requested her, she's the vice-principle's daughter, she a skater girl like you and no one meses with her. "He tried to soothe me down but I gripped his hand. I held it tight as we got closer, I heard the laughs, the chatter, the giggles, and talking. We got off our tiny rides, and were greeted by a tall girl, with a skateboard in her hand, her black curls framed her face, with green eyes which made her look menacing, like a cat, with sharp claws.

"Oh? You must be Piper? Well I'm glad to be at your service." She started rambling, noting how she was a senior, that her name was Claire, and all the girls and guys not to talk to, she had pointed towards a group of her freinds, they were my type of freinds, except for the fact they were almost all guys. As we walked through the threshold, I caught the whiff of masculine but this time pine and fresh grass. 

■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡

People and me. Two things going that do not mix. It's like mixing cookies with shit. Not a good combination. Sure I had a few friends but we were the weird ones. I'm that girl who gets caught up in a book and blocks the whole world out, the girl who plays Facebook games until she's bored and goes onto the next one, the girl who doesn't go out that much, doesn't get drunk, I was never popular and I never plan too.

When I stepped into my first class, everyone stared, wondering probably who was the freak, I told them my name, my age, and where I came from. Nothing more. Nothing less. After three lessons, lunch finally rolled around most of the kids were leaving and some were talking to the teacher Ms. Adams. I stood quietly, tightly gripping my books to my chest. I hunched my shoulders, trying to protect me from all the unwanted stares. I followed the rest of the kids to the lunch room, Claire right by my side. I waved her away once we got in line, she gave me a concerned look, shrugged and walked off.