Payback Hurts- Chapter 11: I've missed you...

****************************************************************************************************

I felt the sun shining on my body causing me to get hotter than I'd like. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my Victor across from me asleep. MY Victor was so handsome. I love him so much, and now he was mine, just like I was his. I smiled at the thought of us now being together.

I  got up and went to the bathroom. Soreness was spreading in between my legs, but it was a good thing. It was a reminder of what we did last night. I smiled, remembering the fantastic night we shared.

I turned on the shower water, letting the steam fog up the bathroom. There was a squeaking sound, I looked up and saw Victor walking in the bathroom. He smiled at me; I returned it.

"You got space in there for one more?" He asked. I blushed, realizing a little too late that he was still naked.

"You know you always have a room with me," I said to him, he smiled.

"That's good to know," he walked up to me, pulling me close to him. "You're mine. No matter what, I want you to remember that." He said seriously. I grinned, nodding.

"What's ever mine is yours." I smiled up at him; he smiled back. He lowered his lips down to mine, capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

----------

----------

After our little shower together I got dressed. I went to my duffel bag, which I failed to unpack giving that we've been here for a while. I decided to settle for a pair of light blue jeans, light button up and my tan heels, which by the way I've never worn. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw the color in my face; looking more full and radiating making my blue eyes stand out and shine more. I looked at my clothes and realized that this is the outfit Victor made for me that I never got a chance to wear. Honestly, not trying to sound full of myself, but I looked kind of... Pretty.

"You are more than pretty. You are beautiful." I looked from the mirror to Victor; he was now fully dressed; wearing black jeans and a white V neck. I smiled at him.

"Good morning, Handsome." I purred sweetly to him. He used his werewolf speed, now standing in front of me.

"Very good morning indeed." He said, kissing me. He trailed kisses along my jaw and down my neck. I grinned.

"Would you like to eat something?" He shook his head.

"I'm good actually, and I'm pretty late for a shift right now. Alvin will be over in a little while." I nodded in understanding.

"You sure you don't want a little? And what do you mean 'a' shift?"

"I'm sure and it's not a shift, it's my shift" I giggled at him, I kissed him asking for entrance. Which he was nice enough to give. Our tongues danced together for a while. I heard him growl.

"If we keep doing this... I'm going to have to make you mine again." He growled huskily in my ear. I moved my mouth to his ear, grinning slightly.

"Whatever is mine is yours," I whispered, he moved away and looked at me. I grinned again, "But you have a shift to get to, so I don't want to distract you." I turned on my heel and ran down the stairs. As soon as I got there, Alvin was walking through the door.

"Hey, Cass!" He said smiling. He looked... Different. Like he was more... Happier. I stopped in my tracks, completely forgetting about Victor.

"Hey, Al. What's going on?" I asked casually, but secretly being cautious. At that moment, Victor catches up to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.