Payback Hurts- Chapter 15: Love In War [Part 2]

A lot of you had to wait so patiently for this, and I'm glad! Here you go! Enjoy!

.

.

.

Hey all, I know the picture of Alvin was removed from Wattpad, but he's just a 6 and half foot version of Colton Haynes (which is soo sexy to me ;)) but if you don't know who that is, he's been in Teen Wolf, AHS, and some other stuff!

***********************************************************************

Waking up the way I did was amazing. I never felt the warmth and love that I did, right now at this moment. I slowly opened my eyes and realizing this wasn't my room. I turned my head slowly, looking up at a sleeping Dylan. I frowned when did I-- Oh, last night. I came in here, talked to Dylan and magically fell asleep in his arms. Oh my-- I looked down and saw that all of my clothes were still attached to my body. I slowly began to try and take Dylan's arm from around my waist, but he only gripped onto me tighter. Pulling me to his chest, I sighed. Why did he have to do that?

I looked around for anything to help me. My eyes drifted to the clock for some reason; I frowned again. 7:45 am.... Wasn't there a pack meeting...? Oh fuck! I shoved Dylan off of me, making him bolt awake.

"What the hell?" He asked, his voice raspy from sleep. Hearing his voice, I knew I couldn't trust mines, so I pointed to the clock and Dylan bolted out of his point on the bed, "Damn, I need to get ready." He started towards the bathroom when I began to make my way there faster.

"I need the bathroom."

"Cassie, there are a lot of other bathrooms in here." I shook my head.

"No, I want to take a quick shower, then I'm out of your hair." I smiled, but I seriously needed to take a shower for about five minutes. I was going to have to leave on time with them so that we could fight.

"Cassie..." He trailed off; he still was doubting that I was going to fight. I was, and there were no if, and or buts about it. This is what I wanted, and I was going to get it. One way or another, I was going to be fighting with them in this war today. Dylan nodded his head. "Fine, you want to fight? You can." He said, turning away and walking towards the bathroom.

Good, he decided to not be a cry baby about the whole fighting thing, but where did he think he was going?" Um, I know you're not going to that bathroom."

"It's my bathroom, and I want to use it." He said, arching his eyebrow at me. I put my hands on my hips, shaking my head at him.

"Nope, I'm going to be using that bathroom." We both stood there glaring at each other. While he was distracted by looking at me like I was crazy, I took the opportunity and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh no, you don't!" He grabbed me around my waist before I could make it to the bathroom. I laughed.

"Let me go!"

"Never!" Then he did something I never thought he'd do. He threw me across the room, and I landed right on the bed. I heard the door close. I looked up and saw that Dylan was already in the bathroom. I ran to the door.

"You are so evil!" I heard him laugh as I thought of a way to get him out of the bathroom. I grinned as my evil plan came to mind. I decided that now was the perfect time to do it. I took three steps from the door and screamed as loud as I could. As soon as Dylan opened the door with worry plastered on his face, I kneed him right where the sun didn't shine. He doubled over, groaning. As he fell to the floor, I hoped over him and got into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and locking it.