Epilogue

Enjoy!

.

.

.

I paced around the room as my father continued to talk, this man wasn't understanding what I was trying to say, "Father, you need to understand. Kara isn't here. Aren't you worried?"

"My son, you need to understand something very important," He dark eyes glared at me as he spoke, he clearly was getting angry at me for not leaving him alone with this. "I told your sister to not get involved with the war. She didn't listen, thinking that I didn't know when she called herself sneaking onto the truck. Your sister is not stupid, she knew what she was doing and now she is going to pay the consequences."

"What if she's dead? It's been over two weeks since the war with the Werewolves."

"Then she's dead, there's nothing I can do it. She made her decision for her life, what can I do?"

"You can care for once!" I shouted, not being able to control myself anymore. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My own father was just excepting the fact that his daughter could be dead. "All of our lives you have only cared about your obsession for those damn wolves!"

"You watch the way you speak to your father, you think that I can just go on that damn Alphas land and just kill Werewolves just because you fucking think that they have your sister? She's a lost cause, she made her decision."

I took a deep breath, "I'm not going to give up on finding her."

"Then you'll just be wasting your time."

I shook my head, I felt that slight pain again. It's been doing that lately. Suddenly, it all seemed as if I was outside of my body, watching myself. I watched as I pulled out my gun aiming it at my father.

"So this is how it how it ends huh?"

"It's how it has to, I'm going to find her father and if that means I have to kill ever Werewlf that gets in my way to find her, dead or alive, so be it, but I'm not going to be having anyone standing in my way."

"You're going to regret this." I watched myself shrug.

"There's a lot of things I regret," I watched as I tightened my grip on the trigger, "But I know that I won't regret this." And just like that he was dead. I-- I had just killed my father... And declared a full out war with the Werewolves.

And the craziest of all of this was...

It's exactly what I wanted.

.

.

.

I wanted to say sorry that the Epilogue is so short, but it's another part of the mystery of what is going to be happening leter on! :) I hope you enjoyed this.

Again thank you to everyone who has read and voted on Payback Hurts and has supported my writing from The Last Wolf Standing to right now as you finish reading this! :)

I all have book two of Payback Hurts apart of this one, so you won't have to be looking to the end of Wattpad to find it! :) Thank you all again.

Love ya! I'm sure You already know that! <3

~Lei 

Peace!

And this is dedicated to: PainIsMyLife for making the wonderful picture at the side for me!! You got some mad skills!! :))