Ch.1️⃣2️⃣

Keyante "Dinero" Jackson
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Here." Toosii said giving me the blunt.

I put it in my mouth to hold while I counted my money.

I felt it getting loose and fell out.

"Damn that tragic." CJ said picking it up.

"Somebody fucking yo bitch." He said shaking his head.

"Who the fuck would want to fuck Kayla weird ass?" Toosii said as we waited on these niggas.

"Not Kayla." CJ said looking at him.

"Joslynn." They said at the same time shaking their head.

"Damn somebody in yo girl guts as we speak." Toosii said shaking his head.

"Ain't nobody fucking Mina." I said wrapping the money up

"How you know she dating Taurus." Toosii said getting up and grabbing a bag of money.

"So she love Keyante though." I said.

Toosii and CJ looked at each other before laughing.

"This nigga is in denial." Toosii said falling out of his chair.

"Whew shit was funnier then fuck." CJ said getting up because someone was knocking at the door.

"Who dis be?" Cj said clutching his clip.

"Beam." We heard making CJ open the door and let the lil nigga in.

"Let's get down to business." I said pulling out my gun and sitting it in my lap.

I was the head of a drug organization passed down by my great grandfather. We were in Louisiana to make sure shit go smoothly cause every time we not here somehow niggas end up dead just for moving stuff.

"Everything going smooth.." he said making me look at him with intimidating eyes.

"Why I feel like after the but he gone say some shit we don't like." CJ said rubbing his gun.

"But the Russians decided not to. Bring a ship in." He said making me groan.

The deal with Russians and my family isn't to serious it's just petty shit.

A while back my father had sexual with one of there women not knowing she was engaged and ever since then they'll not send their stuff on time or send it early just to piss me off.

"I'm not really surprised." I said running a hand down my face.

"Every day between 5 and 10 send a few down so if the Russians come we can get or work." I said making him nod.

It was silent for a bit and I noticed he was still standing there.

I looked from side to side trying to see why he was still there.

"You can leave now." Toosii said standing with the door wide open.

"I don't even drink like that but dealing with our people in Louisiana and Russian I think ima need a fuck shots of patron." CJ said shaking his head.