Ch.0️⃣5️⃣

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia
May 25| 1:00 a.m.

"FUCK!" I moaned as he added another finger in me.

"stop all that running and shit." he mumbled pulling me back towards his face sending vibrations.

"DADDY!" I yelled as I came for the tenth time and my eye rolled back.

he lifted up from in between my legs with my juice dripping from his lips.

he licked his lips and got up from the bed walking into the bathroom.

I laid in the same position taken back from what just happened and slowly falling asleep.

I heard the bathroom door open and close then him cleaning up my juices.

When he was done he laid next to me dozing off with me right behind him.

9 Hours later

I woke up feeling around on the bed for My phone to see the time.

I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my bedroom.

I quickly tried to sit up but someone was holding me. I looked to my side and saw the devil himself.

I tried to move out of his grip but all he did was pull me closer to him.

"Stop moving ." He said groggily laying his head on my stomach.

"Key let me up I gotta pee." I said making him huff his breath.

He let me go putting one of his hands in his pants and turned his head on the pillow.

I got up and went to his bathroom. When I looked in the mirror my eyes damn near fell out of socket.

I had on a big white t shirt and just my underwear.

What did me and this nigga do??

I thought as I looked under the sink and found a tooth brush and something to wash my face with.

When I was done I went back in the room seeing key not laying there.

I went and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check my notifications.

Keyante😇
We went to get sum to eat

-what you want??

Me
Get me a 4 for 4 from Wendy's
Read 10:00 am

okay nigga don't reply back

(I hate when people do that shit like give me a damn okay or bye, some shit)

I walked to his dresser, put on his sweatpants, and put my phone in the pocket before walking downstairs.

damn not one of them stayed leaving me home alone and shit

(Idk if it's just me but people be leaving me by myself. like y'all don't want me to go or sum?)

I walked into the kitchen and saw liquor bottles everywhere and dishes in the sink making me blow out a breath.

I pulled my phone out and started playing some Rod wave.

I really should be making this nigga clean up his own house but instead im being a good friend and doing it for him.

*about a good hour or so*

I've been done cleaning and im still waiting on them to get back and I know good and well Wendy's isn't that far away.