Ch.1️⃣7️⃣

Taurus "T" Harris
Buck head, Georgia

"T." I heard as someone knocked in the door.

"Wassup?" I said with a attitude as Tez walked in.

Tez is someone I met while I was a corner boy and ever since I got to the top he stuck by my side.

"We found it." He said making my mood a little better.

"Where is it?" I asked putting all my attention on him.

"It's in Charlotte, North Carolina." He said looking through some paper then handing me a copy of them.

Looking through the paper I see everything that we've been searching for in the last three weeks.

"Send a team down there to get everything silently and I need it done in less the six days." I said looking up at Tez.

"Okay anything else you need me to do?" He asked.

"Nawl man I'm finna head out though got an appointment." I said standing up.

"Aight." He said walking away.

I walked out and got in my car making my way to Mina's. I noticed a white car behind me making me roll my eyes.

"Same as fucking group of niggas." I said pulling over to side of the road.

He got out of the car walking to my car.

"License, registration and proof of insurance." He said not even letting me roll down the window.

I gave him the information making him walk back to his car and run my information.

To be honest if I ever get caught by the police because of my line of work I would be surprised.

Although I was one of the well known gang leader and drug dealers in Georgia no one has ever been able to put the gang name T to my face and when I get my money I don't put it in all at once so I don't get suspected by anyone. As far as the government knows I have a job that gives me enough to have a decent house and pay my bills.

The officer walked back to me with a stink face as if he didn't get the information he wanted.

"Here's your stuff back you have a lot of speeding tickets pay those and the one I'm about to give you." He said writing it down then handing it to me.

He walked back to his car and pulled off.

I shook my head and pulled off.

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Atlanta Georgia

*I honestly don't remember how many months pregnant she is so let's say she's about five or six months okay 👌🏽 *

"I haven't seen you in so long." My momma said so happily as she stepped to the side to let Naiden in.

"I'm sorry to stop by unannounced it's just I was in town and I wanted to check in y'all especially Joslynn." He said making me snap my head towards him.