Ch.0️⃣6️⃣

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia
june 10| 1:00 p.m.

"is the sky blue cause god a crip?" Toosii asked just staring at the blunt.

at this exact moment everyone was on cloud nine including my momma.

cj was staring at his hands making sure they were all still there, Mauri was laying under the table looking through the glass, kc was just staring off into space, my momma was telling a story to Key and he kept saying "damn that's crazy!" with low blood shot red eyes not paying attention and I was for the past 30 minute using the remote to turn the tv on but it only had one button and it had a screen.

"im hungrier than a bitch." me and Mauri said at the same time making us look at each other then burst out laughing.

we both got up from our spot walking into the kitchen. I opened the freezer seeing the muffins I bought yesterday. "who put the muffins in the freezer?!" I said closing the freezer.

I went to the pantry seeing all the snacks we got yesterday.

"yas bitch." mari said grabbing the gummies and some chips.

I grabbed me a bag of hot chips, some gummies, and a honey bun.

I walked back into the living room seeing my momma gone and Toosii and CJ sleep.

I sat back in my seat next to Key opening up my chips.

I heard a bag rattling making me snap my head at Key as he ate my gummies.

"OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!" I yelled snatching my honey bun off the table and going to my room.

nigga always eating my FUCKING food. got damn crumb snatcher.

I layed face down on my bed trying to not get mad.

"mina." I heard key say.

"..."

"Amina." I heard him say again walking closing the door behind him.

"Joslynn." he said making snap my head up at that nigga.

"dont call me that shit!" I said looking at him mugging.

"why not?" he said sitting on the other side of the bed.

"... no reason." I said not wanting to tell him.

"mhm." he said before we heard a loud knock at the door like it was the police making me and him run downstairs to hide the weed and guns.

"hide all the illegal shit!" I heard Kayla stupid as yell hiding under the glass table making look at her stupid.

She smoke too much weed

I went to the door seeing a thick dark skinned girl standing there.

"where is he?!" she said barging in my house.

did this bitch jus? she did.

"where my nigga at? where is Dinero?!" she said yelling in my face walking into the living room.

calm down dont cut the bitch yet. I said to myself closing the door going into the living room seeing the tv on td jakes and Toosii reading the Bible.

Now they know damn well.

"what you doing here Janell?" Keyante said calmly looking at her irritated.