Ch.0️⃣3️⃣

Keyante "Dinero" Jackson
                           Macon, Georgia
May 17

"wake up lil nigga." I heard a voice say making my eyes open. I looked around the all white room and squinted my eyes trying to see who was walking to me.

after my eyes adjusted to the white I saw my brother, Amari's dad.

"what you doing in here?!" he said looking at me with the hardest mug he could muster up.

"stop looking at me like that." said looking everywhere but his face.

"answer my question Key." he said walking up on me.

"I got into a shoot out." I said still not looking at him.

"so now you dead from doing dumb shit who gone watch over dukes and Mari?" he said getting loud.

"you may be my older brother but you not finna get loud with me." I said looking him in his eyes.

"you lucky you he giving you a second chance or I would've dog walked yo ole stupid ass everyday you here." he said I guess referring to god.

"when you go back down there get out the streets it aint worth it." he said. "you see how I got here." he said making my head go down.

 "let my baby know I love her." after hearing those words everything went blank.

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia
May 16

I just stood there as tears filled my eyes seeing him lay there.

after about 2 minutes a hard knock came onto his door catching all of our attention.

Toosii blew out a hard breath before getting up with an emotionless face and snatched the door open.

"where is he?" a light voice said.

Toosii moved out of the way showcasing a beautiful woman that looked like she was in her late 30's.

"put him on the couch." She said walking to the table in front of the couch.

Toosii and Cj lifted his body up from both his sides. his head hung back when they picked him up looking as if it would snap from just hanging like that.

they laid him on the couch and the lady started to work on his wounds.

"this gonna be a minute." she said not looking up still tending to him.

after hearing her say that Toosii and Cj went to the other couches KC and Mauri following behind them as I stood in the same spot as before not removing my eyes from Key's body.

it's crazy how I just saw him a few hours ago and now he's laying here on the couch so near to death.

2 hours later

"ouch." I heard from behind me.

right now I was sitting in front of the couch that Key was laying on.

I turned around with wide eyes seeing him sit up.

"lay down you need to rest." I said trying to lightly push him back down.

he just looked at me before trying to get up and say. "I been shot before I'm straight he said grunting in-between every word.

I started to get frustrated while looking at him.

he tried walking away briefly before stoping and holding one of his wounds.

that's what his mean as get i said in my head as he slowly tried to walk up the stairs.

I shook my head at him before walking over to him trying to help him.

I touched him the he lightly pushed me off of him.

"I got shot Ian crippled." he said continuing walk up the stairs.

"bu-okay." I said walking downstairs sitting on the couch with folded arms and poking my bottom lip out.

Toosii and everyone walked in with food from Zaxby's but stopped when they didn't see Key on the couch anymore.

"where he at?" KC asked walked over to me passing my food.

I nodded looking upstairs and grabbed my food later hearing him come back down with new clothes on and his keys in his hand.

"where you going?" CJ asked looking at him like he was weird.

"out." he said making Toosii laugh at him,

"yeen going no where you need to rest." he said snacthing the keys and walking away from him.

"I told him that but he act like can't nobody tell him anything." I said opening my blue ,minute maid and drinking some.

"shut up." he said walking over to where I was sitting next to me groaning in the process then getting on his phone.

I continued eating my food til Key tapped me making me turn and look at him.

"lemme get some." he said opening his mouth.

I puffed out a breath and rolled my eyes.

nigga don't ever let me eat my own food

"they gone fall out keep rolling em." he said grabbing some of my food eating it then popping my lip.

"did he jus-." I mumbled but I guess he still heard me.

"and did." he said leaning on me.

"its time to go." I mumbled getting up throwing away my trash.

"Mina you ready to go." KC said grabbing her keys.

I guess she ready to go too

"yea." I said walking back to my spot picking my stuff up.

"you finna leave for real?" he asked making me nod my head.

"yea." I said walking over to KC.

"you coming Mauri?" KC asked looking at her.

"Nawl I'm taking her home." Toosii said wrapping his arms around her and laying his head on her.

"okay." she said.

"bye y'all." we said at the same time walking out of the house to her Honda.

we got in and she pulled off quick.

"that nigga Cj was getting on my nerves." she said switching lanes.

"maybe he just like you." I said making her roll her eyes.

"yea aight." she said pulling up at my house.

ole speed demon

"bye." I said grabbing my things and walking to the door.

I turned around and saw her pull off honking the horn.

I walked in the house and saw all the lights off.

I walked up the stairs to my momma room seeing her sleep with Cay in her hands sleeping too.

I covered them up and walked out to my room.

I put my phone on the charge on my nightstand and went to my dresser to find something to sleep in and went to the bathroom and handled my hygienes.

when I was done I put my clothes on then went to my bed turning in Netflix until I went to sleep.

———

What's y'all thoughts on this??

Vote and comment 😘