Ch.1️⃣6️⃣

Taurus "T" Harris
Buck head, Georgia

"Taurus!" I heard making me turn around.

"Yea?" I said putting down the stack of cash I had in my hand.

"Sling here." He said making me raise my left eyebrow and take my gun out.

"Bring him in." I said waving my gun in a come here motion.

A few seconds later the short chubby light skin with thick glasses came in.

"T before you start-" he said before making me cut him off.

"Have you found the Germans stash?" I asked loading my gun.

"Umm no but where close." He said cracking his knuckles a habit he does when someone intimidates him or he's nervous.

I blew out a breath trying to keep my composure.

"Stop popping your knuckles!" I said snapping on him.

He immediately stopped and tried to find somewhere to put his hands.

All this week shit has been hell. Since I found out Mina was pregnant I started working hard to provide for her and my child. Not to mention fighting with her ex I've been sexually frustrated and because she's pregnant I can't fuck her how I want. And then there's this nigga that can't do his job and find a stash.

All this nigga do is sit behind a computer all day and ask around about shit that ain't to hard is it?

"It's been a long week for Sling and I'll be honest with you being frustrated is not something I like especially when I give someone a simple job by finding something." I said rubbing my temples.

"I know sir but-"

"Ain't not buts nigga I asked for the location two weeks ago!" I said looking at him with a angered face.

"Sling you're one of the best people I have for this job," I say standing up from my desk walking over and towering over his short build.

"But I gotta let you go you seem to not take your job seriously-"

"No sir I take it very seriously." He said looking like he knew what was next for him just by looking in my eyes.

"I highly doubt that Sling." I said before putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger making it quick and easy.

"Damn I got blood on shoes now and I just got these." I said blowing out a breath.

"Sir." I heard one of my workers say from the other side of the door.

I stepped over the body opening the door.

"Get the crew to clean this shit up." I said as I began to walk away.

"I'm leaving make sure Tez knows that he's in charge of making shit go smoothly." I said as I turned the corner to leave.

???
Buck head, Georgia

"He's leaving as we speak." I heard from my ear piece making me look up for to see a man getting in his car and immediately leave.