Ch. 2️⃣2️⃣

Joslynn "Mina" Williams

"bitch i should dog walk you." i said tightening my robe looking at Christian. 

"i thought you said 'bitch' was offensive" he said standing on the other side of the kitchen.

"when niggas say it to women it is but you not a female so you a bitch right now." i said grabbing the paper towel roll and throwing it at him.

"im yo brother dont you love me." he said dodging it with ease making me get more mad.

"nigga i dont give a fuck if you was my momma im mad that you drink up my drink knowing you dont like that shit." i said on the verge of tears.

"im sorry mina i smoked in the middle of the night and couldn't drink the lemonade that shit was dry." he said making me chase him.

" i dont give a damn if this shit was so dry it taste like cottonballs im finna fuck you." i said then stopped running as i felt something wet go down my leg. "i fucking hate you."

he smiled at me knowingly. 

"ima call key and toosi you go get ready." he said running pass me before i could grab him.

my socks wet and shit this is not cool. 

i went to the kitchen to grab my phone.

"hey siri call Mauribae" i said trying to walk up the stairs.

after a few rings i saw mauri on at a airport.

"bitch i know you not finna get on a plane after i told you not to." i said mean mugging the phone.

"no im already in town fuck what you have to say." she said getting hit by her mom

"im still right here." her mom said in english.

i grab a change of clothes and walk to the bathroom.

"where you finna go?" she asked looking in the phone hard.

"the hospital, my water just broke." i said turning on the shower.

"and you was just complaining about me being back in town." she said getting into a taxi.

"yeah yeah get to the hospital Key and Toosii should be on their way there." i said making her nod then hang up.

"Sissy you want me to grab this suitcase?" i heard Cj say from outside the bathroom.

"yeah and grab them folded blankets on my dresser too." i said stepping into the shower.

T would be all over the place right now all though he was level headed i just know he was on his toes when it came to me and the baby.

"you just had to come early huh lil bit?" i said rubbing my stomach befoer getting out of the shower.

"girl bring yo ass." Cj said from outside the door "aint you supposed to be in pain and wanting to push right now."

"not everyone is like that dumbass." i said putting lotion and deodorant on. "bitch i pray yo slow ass dont get brook pregnant."