𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

-----
When you get jealous
Y/N's POV

"Okay, how does it look?"

I turned around to see Horace standing in front of my full length mirror, scanning every inch of his new suit.

"You look so handsome." I smiled, walking over to him and hugging him, looking at us in the mirror.

"What's wrong?"

I hadn't even noticed the frown on my face and the single tear that was flowing down.

"Hm? Oh it's nothing."

"Y/N." Horace looked at me doubtingly.

"I told you it's nothing. It's just me over thinking that's all. The suit looks great on you love." I reassured him, pecking his cheek.

I started to walk away but he stopped me by grabbing my hand and spinning me around, grabbing my other hand in the process, "Y/N, what's wrong?'

"Everyone's going to love you in that suit. Including Emma, and Fiona, and Olive. Their all going to be drooling over you. And that's my job. Which not to mention their all going to be dressed up tonight to welcome Jake as well, which means more boob showing than usual." I mumbled. It didn't really bother me all too much, but Emma and Olive being a year or two older than me, didn't help the fact that their boobs were growing a bit faster than mine, and so we're their bum's.

"Y/N, any gentleman such as me doesn't look at a girls breasts. Of course unless I'm admiring yours, then I'm not so gentlemanly I guess." He winked, "But anyways, the other girls are beautiful, but I think your gorgeous." He smiled.

I looked up at him with tears brimming my eyes and a choked out laugh escaped me, "I love you."

"And I you."

-----
W

hen they get jealous

Y/N's POV

"What was that?" I asked Horace as he sat on his bed, fuming smoke from his ears.

His face softened at my worried expression, "I'm sorry. I tried to not do anything but I could practically see him undressing you with his eyes. And he wasn't being very discreet about it."

"Horace, he didn't do anything other than look at me. I appreciate that you were sticking up for me but that doesn't mean you can go and scream at the guy who didn't even make an advancement."

"I know, I'm so sorry."

I sighed as well and made my way over to him, pulling him into a hug. "I would prefer that you don't let jealousy end you up in a cop car one of these times."

He laughed slightly, "It won't." And I smiled contently as we just held each other, putting the past events behind us. Before he spoke up again, "As long as he keeps his filthy hands off of you "

"Horace!" I gasped, smacking his arm.