𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘩

-----
Y/N POV

"Y/N!"

Within seconds I was out of my room and in the kitchen where I found Miss Peregrine and the rest of the children crowded around her.

"Is something wrong?!" I asked breathlessly.

"We found a baby raccoon. It looks to be injured!" Fiona screeched.

All of the little ones eyes were wide and brimmed with tears.

Hugh came over and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to the crowd.

I examined the little coon that was wrapped in a towel in Miss Peregrines arms. "May I?"

"Of course dear." She gasped quickly and nodded, handing over the bundle.

I clucked my tongue a few times and stroked the little fur ball's nose. The little coon replied with a few more chirping noises and stirred a little bit.

"She is unable to find her mother and is a little bit dehydrated that's all." I stated.

"Is there anything you can do Y/N?"

"I just need a dish of water, a syringe and a needle. Oh, and the medicinal fluids please." I listed of products and Hugh was off to get them.

"Now, children. Why don't we let Y/N do what she needs. Go on, run along and play." Miss Peregrine suggestively stated. There were a few groans as no one made an effort to hurry off.

Hugh was back in minutes. "What else?"

"You could hold this little girl down. She isn't going to necessarily enjoy getting an injection."

Hugh winced and grabbed the little raccoon from me. We continued to treat her throughout the rest of the day, and built her a makeshift box bed for at night.

"Thank you for your help today Hugh." I thanked him tiredly, cleaning one of the few scratch marks he had received.

"Of course Y/N." He smiled and kissed my forehead. Grabbing my hand.

-----
Question: Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

My Answer: Bubble Gum