𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥

-----
Y/N POV
"Piper!" I yelled from inside, attempting to gain my dogs attention. "Piper! Here girl!"

Pretty soon I heard a panting Millard walk through the open door, a tired Piper following him.

"You too were playing that hard?" I asked them, a small chuckle escaping my lips. Millard has sat on one of the stools across from me on the island.

"If you were out there with us, you would be out of breath too!"

"Well I was busy reading."

I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him and set Piper's food dish on the floor. She went straight to devouring her meal.

"Any chance your not to tired to play a game of chess with me?" I asked him, propping my elbows on the island.

"Well, I'm not tired anymore but I am busy. I promised Piper that I would play frisbee with her."

"You'd rather spend time with your girlfriend's dog than with your actual girlfriend?"

"A promise is a promise." He said.

As he walked past me to the back door he kissed my cheek. I smiled at the gesture and grabbed his wrist before he could leave. I trailed my hand up his arm and to his cheek. I grabbed his face and pulled him in to peck his lips. He pulled away and I pulled him back in. Again. And again. And again. Small pecks every time.

He giggled and grabbed my cheek, he leaned our foreheads together before slowly pulling away.

I could tell he was smiling and he walked to the back door, "Coming Pipe?"

Piper barked and ran after him.

I watched as they rough housed. He would throw the frisbee and she would bring it back. I couldn't tell you how long this went on for. I just know they both loved it. And I loved both of them.