𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

-----
Horace's POV

I could do this all day. Just sit here, in my room, with her, watching and observing. The way she sticks her tongue partly out and squints her eyes a little bit. The way her eyebrows are knitted together slightly and how she switches her sitting position in the chair everytime she gets too frustrated. How a few small rays of sunshine sneak through the curtain and reflect on her skin and hair brightly. She looked beautiful. She always does.

"Your very beautiful." I spoke softly, looking up at her from my book.

She giggled and smiled. Then she looked down at the dress she was sewing for Claire, in an attempt I assumed to hide the pink spreading across her cheeks.

"I meant it Y/N. You are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen." I spoke again putting my book down.

She slowly put down all of her supplies, stood up, flattened her dress, and walked over to the chair I was in. She sat on the arm of it and leaned her head onto mine.

"That was very kind of you Horace."

She whispered in my ear and smiled, kissing my nose and walking back over to her sewing chair.

I went back to watching her. This was the best part of my day. The best part of my forever. Her.

-----
I'm not a huge Horace fan, but I thought this was cute :)