𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

-----
Victor's POV

"I simply just do not understand why I cannot fill her wardrobe?"

Horace had been droning on to Miss Peregrine for the past hour and a half.

"Because Horace you don't know what she will like to wear!" Miss Peregrine scolded him, "Now if you could run along to do your chores, and leave me to my duties that would be so kind of you."

I heard him groan and stomp out of the large house to the courtyard.

"Victor!"

"Yes Miss Peregrine."

"Could you please make sure everyone's chores are done and gather all of the children, our guest should be here any second now." She said without looking up from her papers.

"Of course."

With that, I was on my way.

Some time later there was a knock on the door and I watched as a girl walked into the house, setting her bags aside and shaking the hand of Miss Peregrine.

"Children, this is Y/N."

The girl whom we've been introduced to as Y/N, looked a bit uncomfortable but who could blame her.

"Hello! I am Victor Bruntly. My little sister Bronwyn is over there, and we both have the strength of ten men."

She was even more beautiful up close.

"Nice to meet you Victor."

After all of us children had been properly introduced to Y/N, I approached her again, "Would you mind a tour of the house?"

"That would be very kind of you, uh, Victor?" She asked, seemingly unsure if that was my name.

"Good, shall we be on our way then?"

"Sounds great."

"May I ask your peculiarity?"

I twiddled my fingers, breaking the silence, hoping she wouldn't mind.

"I'm not to fond of it, but, telekinesis. You know like I can control things with my mind."

"Fascinating."

She blushed and pushed a strand of hair behind her ears.

Best day ever.