Chapter four:Out here alone just trying to get home

My body bounced up and down lightly as if someone had started bouncing on a trampoline I was laying on. My head felt achy as I opened my eyes slowly. Trees passed by quickly in a blur as I slowly sat up noticing the frame of a car window. I groan as my head felt like it had been smashed against a brick wall.

"Finally awake." Said that masculine voice that belonged to my puppet master.

My back went rigid at the sound of his voice. This wasn't good! Alone in a car with Trey the guy that made me fell so conflicted.

"Stop the car." I said not even chancing a look in his direction.

The car slowed to a halt as he pulled off what I realised was a tar sealed road. I quickly unbuckled myself and got out not really sure where to head. I heard another door shut.

"What's wrong?" Trey asked sounding as alluring as ever.           

He sounded like a charmer trying to catch his prey. Why oh why did I feel like I was his prey?

"I-You-no. I refuse to let you boss me around, I don't want to stay with you so why can't you just accept that?" I asked shivering in the breeze.

I looked down realising I was missing my dressing gown and I had yet to put a bra on. I quickly tried to cover myself with my arms. A low growl came from behind me and I spun around only to smack into Trey's firm chest. Boy was he built... Whoa anyways back to the situation at hand. I can't let him distract me like this.

"Did you just growl at me?" I asked trying my best to sound disgusted yet secretly my stomach was doing little flips.

I mentally grown. Why does he have a stupid effect on me? Why did his growl excite me? Wait! people can't growl but it was such a turn on because he sounded so animalistic and raw. I bet he was a tiger in the bedroom. Could someone please slap me!

"What if I did? What you going to do about it?" He asked lust dripping from his words.

Without thinking I said the first thing that came to my head.

"Slap you!" I spat at him.

Well at least it wasn't something dodgy. His face looked so confused that I almost pissed myself. He expected me to play along so he could have his way but boy was he mistaken.

"Get in the car." He ordered as if I was another of his minions he could boss around.

Oh man did he know how to make me mad. Why doesn't he treat everyone as if they were equal?

"News flash Trey I refuse to take orders from you so stop bossing me around before I serve your balls to you on a platter." I said threatening his manhood.

"Did you just threaten me?" He asked, the demand in his voice was clear.

Ok is he really that thick? I rolled my eyes at his attempts to scare me into submitting to his bossiness. Stupid cave man act if you ask me.

"Why yes Einstein I think I just did." I said talking to him as if he was that dumb.

Within seconds he Trey had me pushed up against the car with the door handle digging into my spine. He growled at me like an animal well actually like a wolf. The wolf with his green eyes. I shook my head trying to clear it of its nonsense. Supernatural things like that only exist in books and teenage girls fantasies. Not a very creative imagination on my part which is a shame.

"You will not threaten me is that clear?" He said shoving me up against his stupid grey hummer.

 I realised he smelt like the refreshing nature just as you take your first steps into the woods kind of smell and a hint of spice. Wait! Was I smelling him now? Got to get my head straight this guy is a complete ass. I hissed out as my bare back grazed against the door handle. My singlet must have ridden in this compromising position. I better not have a bruise from this.

"I said is that clear?" He repeated raising his voice.

This boy is such a door knob. Yes he may look pure man but he acts pure boy. Looks are deceiving remember.

"No it's not clear! Now get your hands off me!" I said pushing at his chest and arms.

"And put on some damn clothes!" I added breaking free of his arms to see he was only in dark green briefs.

They didn't leave a lot to the imagination. You could see he was well endowed.

"Say do you have any brothers around my age?" I asked thinking of the possibilities.

He growled a feral growl and with that I ran in the opposite direction. I was surprised when I realised he wasn't following me. I hadn't got far when I saw a green jeep heading towards me. Quickly I waved it down in desperation hoping the driver would see me and stop.

Today must be my lucky day because the jeep pulled over and I finally got a good look at the driver. She looked like she was in her late twenties with a deep bark coloured hair and forest green eyes. What a coincidence I just happened to be running away from an arrogant prick with  similar eyes.

"Do you need a lift?" She called out to me.

I don't want to sound lesbian not that I have anything against them but I'm as straight as a ruler...Not my point. This woman was like a goddess with her olive skin and gleaming smile. I quickly stopped thinking about this woman's perfection and thought back to why I was still standing here next to her car. Oh right escaping from Trey! Man I can get sidetracked.  

I didn't even know where I was going maybe she could drop me off somewhere with a phone so I could call my brother to come pick me up.

"Yes please I don't exactly know where I'm going though I just need to get somewhere with a phone." I explained sticking my head through the window.

She smiled at me.

"I'll take you back to my place and you can use the phone there, I would let you use the cell phone but there is no reception this far out." She said.

I looked hesitant which she must have seen because she pulled out a cell phone from the glove box and showed me. I let out my breath when I saw she was telling the truth and climbed into the warmth of the front seat.

"Thanks for doing this for me." I said as she pulled back out onto the road.

"Don't worry about it. I couldn't leave you on the side of road anyways not a young woman like yourself." She smiled.

"I'm Catherine by the way." She said.

"Oh I'm Tasha." I said as we continued up the road.

I saw were I had left Trey and guess what he was still there! Trey's hummer still parked where I had left him only now he was leaning on the hood. Without thinking I poked my tongue at him expecting to see defeat on his face but all I saw was a smirk on his face like I had just made his job easier.

I sure didn't like that smirk it was far from comforting....

This chapter seems a little shorter but I am surprisingly happy with it! Please read and review!