chapter seven.

seven. a new host. 

      THE THREE GIRLS finished arriving home and getting ready for bed

      THE THREE GIRLS finished arriving home and getting ready for bed. Phoebe still had the fresh images of Billy in her head. She was continuously thinking about him. Something seemed off about him and she wished she knew what it was. She wished she was there for him. She wish she could help him. Be by his side. Have him by her side. She wished she knew what was wrong with him. It was killing her not knowing what is wrong with him.

"Which one do you guys want to read?" Max questions, gaining the sister attention. Both of their mind were wondering elsewhere.

The sisters shrugged, "I don't know." El responds. Answering for the both of them.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" She reassures with a kind smile.

El seemed unease, "It doesn't make sense." She says, looking at them both.

"What doesn't make sense?" Max wonders, narrowing her brows.

"Heather. The blood. The ice." El answers, thinking about what she saw using her powers and ow different everything seemed when she saw Heather in person.

"Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now. That has to be it." Max says. Believing in what she saw. "I don't know where that blood came from, but we saw her. We all saw her and she's totally fine." She adds.

Phoebe had nothing to say until El spoke up again.

"What about Billy?" She quizzed, looking at Phoebe this time. The younger sister know that Phoebe had to notice seemed wrong with him.

Max was taken back, "What about Billy?" She wondered.

"He seemed wrong." She replies.

"I noticed that too." Phoebe speaks up, finally.

Max chuckles, "wrong is kind of like his default. But it's nice to know he's not a murder, because that would've sucked." She says, with a soft smile. Looking at both Phoebe and El who seemed unease by everything. The red head just didn't feel what they felt, but who could blame her? She was still new to this world.

As the two young girl chatted more and read their comics, Phoebe laid back on her bed that was on the floor. She stared at the ceiling, thinking. Today something seemed very off about Billy and it really broke Phoebe's heart that she wasn't by his side. She missed being his arms. Hearing him whisper sweet nothing into he ears as they fell asleep together. She missed his kisses, his affection, she arms, his hair, his gorgeous blue ocean eyes, and that smile. That damn smile is what she missed most.

You'll get him back soon, Phoebe. Soon.

NEXT MORNING.

The next day, the girls were awaken by a loud voice yelling "this is a code red" over and over again.