chapter three.

three. where is he?

THE FOLLOWING DAY, I decided to visit Billy at his job

THE FOLLOWING DAY, I decided to visit Billy at his job. I always do. Most of the time it's because I know he enjoys seeing me in a bikini. Today I wore a simple red one, no designs or anything because I know Billy loves red on me. Over my bathing suit was a short white dress and my hair down as normal.

I parked my car and made me way into the Hawkins Community Pool. The moment I reached inside, I noticed the regulars. The horny mothers that sit under the umbrella, lying in their beach chairs, sipping their drink and reading magazines. Waiting for Billy to come out. It disgusts me even more that Mikes mom, Karen Wheeler, was one of them. I glared at them as I walked passed them and they return the glare, of course. They're completely jealous of Billy and I.

I lay down in my beach chair after removing my dress. Letting my skin soak up the warm sun, hoping to receive a tan since I'm so pale.

I was about to look towards the clock to see if Billy was about to come out, but my question was answered when I saw all the moms looking at the door where Billy exits from. I roll my eyes and form two tights fists. Feeling the urge to use my powers to attack them, but I try to relax. Mostly because I love Mike and I would never do anything to hurt his mother.

My anger soon vanished when I see Billy come out of the room with a cigarette in his mouth and shades on. God he looks so hot. Seeing him shirtless was a blessing and I am super thankful for that.

I watched as all these horny teenage girls look at Billy walk to his position

I watched as all these horny teenage girls look at Billy walk to his position. Drooling at the sight of him and there eyes following his every step.

Soon, his cat walk came to an end when he lifts his whistle up to his mouth and blowing on it. "Hey, lard-ass!" He yells at the young, chubby kid who was running. What an asshole. "No running on my watch! I gotta warm you again, and you're banned for life! You wanna be banned for life, lard-ass?" Billy points his finger at the kid, still talking to him with a loud voice. The kids responds by shacking his head no. "Didn't think so." He says, putting his whistle back in his mouth and blowing it so everyone can continue doing what they were doing.

Billy walks by the moms, "afternoon, Billy." I hear them all greet, in unison. I rolled my eyes. These bitches. Billy just responds with a nod and continues to walk to his seat, but he stops in his track when he notices me.

A smile grew on my face, "hey, handsome." I wave, my smile turning into a smirk.

He walks up to me, "you look so hot, babe." He compliments leaning close to my face with a grin. Billy pressed his lips against mine.I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. My hands grazed over his back muscles and made their way up his curly, mullet.

We were never that enclosed with our PDA, especially Billy. He would touch me with any chance he gets and I never mind it. Of course, I definitely showed a lot right now because I know for a fact the moms were watching. I loved getting under skin and showing them that they will never get a chance with him.

Billy separates the kiss to catch a breath, "w-what was that for?" He pants, tucking a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear.

I looked away, a bit embarrassed from what I was about to say. "Those stupid moms and horny teenagers are staring at you again." I admit with a pout, "I hate it."

He chuckles and caresses my jawline with his thumb, "don't be. You're the only one I want, Phoebe. No one can take me away from you." He says, a smile on his face at the end.

"I love you." I tell him, my thumb caressing his cheek.

He placed his hand on top of the one I had on his face, "I love you more." He placed a quick peck to my lips, "how about we do something tonight. Maybe go to a hotel and..."

I placed a finger over his lips to silence him. "Say no more, Hargrove. Of course." I agree, immediately.

"The regular? Motel 6 on Cornwallis at eight?" He suggests, his right hand trailing up my expose leg, "I'll met you there, right after work."

I look up at him, past his shades and into his blue eyes. "You got it." I tell him.

He nods, "okay. I'll see you later." Billy kisses me quickly and removes his hands off my leg and cheek, "I have to get to work." He informs me and I respond with a nod.

My eyes followed him until he sat in his seat to watch over all of the people in the community pool. I stayed for a little while longer to receive a tan, but I hate tanning. It takes forever and I never have the patiences for it. So, I decided to pack up my things up and head out. I slide my white dress on, grabbed my purse, and towel.

As I headed out the community pool, I, of course, had to walk pass the moms. I decided to be petty. "Have a nice day, ladies." I teased with a smirk and wiggling my fingers at them. They either responded with an eye roll, a loud scoff, or clicking their teeth's together.

I get into my car and make my way back home. Smiling to myself at the thought of tonight.

7:35pm

I was the first to be at the motel. I ordered us a room and prepared it for when Billy arrives. I wanted everything to look perfect, including myself. Looking good for him was never hard, but I just like to look my best when I'm with him. He's seen me at my worse. Especially when we sleep together and wake up the next morning. Let's be honest, I am not a pretty view to wake up too, but he always finds a way to make me feel amazing about myself and I do the same for him. His dad makes him feel like crap or worthless and I always try my best to prove his dad wrong.

Pulling me out of my thoughts was my stomach tightening. I looked down at my wrist watch to see what time it is. 8:15. He should've been here by now.

I bit my bottom lip and got off the bed to look out the window. To see if I could spot his car coming in or parked anywhere. Nothing. My heart fell a bit and I began to think the worse. What if he got into an accident? What if he's in trouble? He wouldn't bail on me. He would've called me if he wasn't planning on coming.

I lift my hand to my mouth and began chewing on my finger nails. Nervous and so many thoughts running through my brain. My gut was still tightening. As if it was telling me something's wrong.

I walked back to the hotel bed and laid myself down on it to relax a little. I'm sure he'll show up soon. I can't think negative. I looked up at the ceiling and continue to try and relax. Steady my breathing. Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine, Phoebe.

please vote, comment, and leave
some feedback! love you guys and
hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!