chapter nine.

chapter nine. baby, please.

     NIGHT SOON FELL and everyone was in position

     NIGHT SOON FELL and everyone was in position. Phoebe stood in her position in the sauna room closet. She stared at the empty wall with so many thoughts running through her head.

She was really hoping that the Mind Flayer wasn't in Billy, but so many signs pointed out that he is in possession of Billy's body. She missed him. His smile, his kindness, everything. She looked down at her ring finger and saw the silver band. The plans they had for each other, the promise.

Phoebe lowered her head and felt a tear running down her cheek, "please, come back to me, Billy." She begs.

"Hey," a voice catches her attention. She turn to see Max. "We will get him back, okay? Don't lose hope." She says as she holds her hand, tightly. Phoebe nods and flashes her a kind smile.

Just then, we hear the doors bust open. The kids and Phoebe hear Billy stomping in. Chasing after the sound that Mike created to catch Billy's attention. Billy cackles and just then, they knew they had to start the plan.

"El, Phoebe, now." The two girls quickly leave the closet and see Billy holding the dummy up in the air by its neck.

He seemed angry.

"Hey," Mike voice spoke through the recording. "Behind you." Billy turned and saw the two girls staring at him. His eyes mostly on Phoebe.

The girls flicked their heads up before Billy can come out running after them and flew him towards the marble walls. Causing the walls to break behind him and Phoebe quickly took her chance to slam the doors to the sauna.

The boys and Max quickly came out to bolted the door shut. Preventing them from being open by Billy, who was extremely pissed from being locked inside. He was banging on the door for it to be open and soon gave up when he couldn't open it.

Billy was panting and looking at everyone, but stopped when his eyes landed on Phoebe. He seemed innocent, as if he was pleading for her to let him out.

"Phoebe," he calls out for her.

That was the first time in a while that she heard him say her name. She missed it.

Phoebe turns away, "do it." She tells them.

Lucas went running towards the thermostat and turned it all the way up. For it to be boiling inside the sauna room.

"Phoebe," Billy slams in the door. Startling everyone. "Let me out of here! Let me out!" He keeps saying, staring at her through the glasses and causing it to fog up with his hard breathing.

"You kids," Billy chuckles, evil. "You think this is funny? You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" He sneers and then spits on the glass.

For the first time ever, Phoebe felt afraid of Billy and she hated it. She hated this feeling. She didn't want to see him like this.

"You little shits think this is funny?" He finished and he continued breathing heavily. "What is this? Open the door." He repeats and then slams on the door again, startling everyone once more. "Open the door! Open the goddamn door!" He continues yelling, pressing his face against the glass.