chapter thirteen.

chapter thirteen. RUN RUN RUN

        NOBODY'S POV

        NOBODY'S POV.

"I think I found it. The source," El spoke.

Phoebe glanced over to El, "where, El? Where are you?" She quizzed, wanting El to get out of there. She been in Billy's mind for too long and Phoebe sensed that she was becoming tired and weak.

It took a moment for El to respond, "Brimborn Steelworks." She says and Johnathan quickly got up to his two feet. He took a hold of the phone book and came back to the sofa where everyone was. He hurriedly look through the pages with Nancy.

"Here. Okay, steelwork, steelworks..." he mutters as he flipped through the pages. Nancy trying to keep up with him. "Here! Steele, steele...uhhhh, found it! Six, five, two, two Cherry Oak Drive."

"That's close." Nancy says.

Mike turned to El, "El we found it! Get out of there! Get out!" Mike begged, just as concern for her as Phoebe was.

Moments were passing and El still hasn't returned to us. The gang all rose to their feet, rushing towards El side. Mike frantically shacking her to awake. El was gasping, panting rapidly, and crying for help.

"El, please! Wake up!" Phoebe yelled.

El suddenly ripped her blindfold off,  "No!" She cried, loudly as Mike quickly took her into his arms. Comforting her that she was okay and safe with them.

"What the hell happened?" Max questioned.

El took a few more moments to relax. She took a seat at the sofa and everyone huddle around doing the same.

"He said he was building something. That it was all for Phoebe and I." El said, still shaken up. Phoebe looked over to her sister in concern. She was worried for El, but also afriad to what the Mind Flayer means he's building something for them.

"Building something?" I wondered.

"Is he talking about the flayed?" Max quizzes.

"He must be." Nancy says.

"So, he's building an army. Just like we thought." Lucas confirms.

"Yeah, but he's not building his army to spread." Mike starts.

"He's building it to stop Phoebe and El." Will finished.

"Last year, when Phoebe and El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off." Mike states.

"Like, royally." Lucas scoffs.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that they're the only thing that can stop him. But if they're out of the way-"

"Game over." Lucas finished.

"He also said he was going to kill all of you." El inputs which put everyone even more on edge.