24

KEVIN AND DANIELLES WEDDING

SABRINAS POV
SMALL RECAP.
It's been a hot minute. So, Kevin and Danielle are getting married. I did my time in Australia and best experience ever!! I met one of my closest friends and she is for sure a keeper. Her name is Lexi and she is Australian so I don't get to see her often. My brothers band is still in tack but not in great condition to be honest. But I'm happy for them.
———————
NOW

Today was gonna be the best day in a while for my family. Kevin is getting married! I'm so excited for him and Danielle. The not so great part is that's it's snowing a whole lot here so it's gonna be interesting. It's been a bit of a hectic morning. I had to help my brothers with last minute things and I had to help make stuff official at the ballroom so Danielle could rest and be relaxed while Kevin was doing a few last minute things.
For walking down the isle, that's the one thing we have under control. Joe is walking with Dina, Danielles oldest sister. I'm walking with Nick, which should be some good photos not gonna lie. And Danielles youngest sister Katie, is walking with her brother Mikey. At the rehearsal is took a minute but we all figured it out.
Later that day, hours before the wedding, I was really stressed out to be honest. I was in my hotel room with two beds sense my date and I had shared a room sense it was a bit cheaper. My date was Cole Sprouse. I know it sounds weird but ever sense I had met him while my brothers where on Disney, we connected and where good friends. He had reached out to me not long ago saying we needed to hang out again. Ever sense we've been the best of friends. Also I needed a date to not look so lonely and Cole had nothing to do this weekend so we've been just catching up on a few things.
While I was starting to pull of some of my makeup, I feel a shaking feeling I've had a few times before. But it's been months.
Sa: oh no, no no no. Not today anxiety.
I started to shake and my breathing was getting heavier. I tried to ignore it but it was getting worse. I was shaking my hands and wiggling my toes trying to help it but it was doing anything. Now I was just hyperventilating and it wasn't good. As this kept getting worse, I heard the door opening.
Cs: hey Brina, do you have-
I saw his smile drop and he came over to me.
Cs: hey come on, sit down alright.
He pulled a chair over and I sat down and my breathing was still bad.
Cs: ok breath. What is the most exciting thing about today.
Sa: d-dressing u-u-up.
Cs: ah yes, the one time you get took look fancy but still be comfortable. What else.
Sa: k-k-kevin a-and d-d-danielle g-getting m-married.
Cs: oh yeah, it's great right. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be having this amazing conversation. So, who was your childhood celebrity crush?
Sa: z-Zac e-Efron
Cs: Troy Bolton himself, great guy. I love high school musical.
Then he starts to sing really badly. I laugh it off and realize my breathing has started to go back to normal and I wasn't as shaky. He crouched down so his face was level with mine and put his hand on my knee.
Cs: just breath alright, deep breaths. You got this, strongest girl I know.
After a minute or two, I was back to myself and I felt better.
Sa: how did you know what to do?
Cs: I'm an actor honey. But actually, I have a few younger cousins that have panic attacks and I've had to deal with them by myself. If that's what that was.
Sa: thank you. Don't tell my brother till maybe later, I don't want him or anyone else worrying about me.
Cs: your secret is safe with me. Also I meant to ask, do you have an extra pin I can use. My suit is a bit too long.
Sa: yeah, can you hand me my pink little bag.

~Skip to the ceremony!~

Everyone went and got there seats while us girls and guys waited. Dani hadn't left her room yet sense Kevin just walked out so she should be out any moment. As soon as we saw her, we all started to walk. Joe and Dina where first down the isle and it was beautiful.
N: did I tell you, you look beautiful.
Sa: thank you. Something you haven't said to me sense we were 6.
N: it's true. I can't wait for your wedding day!
Sa: thank you, but don't you think you'll be married before me?
N: it's me your talking about, think again.
Sa: yeah your right. But if your married before me, you owe me 20 dollars.
N: and if you marry before me, you owe me 20 dollars.
Sa: deal, we have to write it down so we can remember.
Before we could get some paper, we had to start walking. Once we did, everyone was saying 'Aw' 'so cute' and I could see Cole out of the corner of my eye smiling but still a bit of a serious face. Once we got up, we went to our separate sides and then Katie and Mikey walked down. Once Danielle started to walk down the isle, Kevin was a mess. The only times I've seen/heard him cry is when I was in the hospital once when I fractured my leg as a kid and when Nick was diagnosed with Diabetes.
Man, Dani looked beautiful as always today.
Once she got up, I couldn't even hold in tears. My brothers faces where straight like they weren't even fazed. They don't understand what it's like to be in love. They can at least show a little bit of emotions for this.

~After the ceremony sense I'm lazy~

It's now later in the night and all of us are sitting around the older ones have drinks and Cole had to step out to take a phone call.
K: so Bri, how have you been enjoying today?
Sa: I've been great, other then my panic attack this morning, it's been amazing.
When I said panic attack, everyone stops and looks at me.
Sa: oh yeah, kinda forgot to mention that. Hehe
J: let me see your arms.
Sa: just because it's happened before, doesn't mean I'm gonna do it again. Either way, I had help.
N: who, if none of us knew about it?
Sa: Cole. He walked into the room when it was really bad so he helped me through it.
J: I gotta thank him.
Da: before we can do that, bridal party slow dance.
We all go over to the dance floor, everyone still seeming a bit tense after my comment. Nick and I take our position to dance and the music starts.
N: so are you gonna tell me about this panic attack?
Sa: it wasn't a biggy. When it started, Cole walked in our room and he helped me through it. I don't want everyone upset ok. It's Kevins day and I don't want everyone thinking about me. It should be about him and Dani.
N: I know. But your not getting away with this.
Sa: I figured.

~Later In The Evening, Just The Bridal Party And There Dates Left~

Da: we appreciate all of your help you guys. Thank you so much for helping us.
K: and we are lucky to call you guys family. We couldn't have done it without you guys.
Sa: I just want you two, to be happy. Now go on your honeymoon. You seem eager. We'll clean up here.
K: thank you guys. Let's go Dani.
The two leave and it's left to us to pick up a few things and take them home.
J: do you think they will notice is we leave everything till morning.
Cs: there on the honeymoon, they won't care.
Dd(Dina): yeah he's right. They won't notice a thing.
N: 10:00 am good everyone.
Sa: sounds good.
J: night people. Nobody can complain there hung over in the morning.
Sa: night guys.
I gave everyone a hug and Cole and I headed up to our room to hopefully sleep the night away.
—————
Hello everyone. I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm planning on finishing this story next chapter so I hope your not mad. Hope you enjoyed this chapter tho! I'm sorry if this isn't what you would think but I put this together and I thought you may like it!