4

SABRINAS POV
I run downstairs to the music room and take a seat next to Nick who was getting ready.
N: well I guess he wasn't that mad.
Sa: no he apologized for being rude. But now we have to tell Kevin.
N: oh yeah. I wonder how we are going to do that.
Sa: that's what I said.
K: ok you too ready!?
We both shake our heads and the live chat starts.
N: hey everyone. It's nick and my twin sister Sabrina here!
Sa: Hello everyone. Today we will be answering your questions about me I guess.
N: ok first one from Holly, Sabrina, are you diabetic like Nick?
Sa: I actually am not. But I do have a few heath things and they test me every month just to make sure I'm not at risk for them.
N: ok next question from Remi, Sabrina, how does it feel to be a Jonas and Nicks personal stylist.
Sa: I mean I love my family and when we are home, we are just as normal as any other family. Being nicks stylish has a few things. Like I'm great with picking things out for him but when it comes to me. I have no clue.
N: ya trust us. Most of the time she's wearing a Jonas shirt or hoodie. But today apparently not.
Sa: thanks Nick.
N: what it's the truth.
Sa: ok next question. From Baker, Nick do you have a close bond with Sabrina.
N: well if you want to call me reading her diary close then yes. But actually we do, sometimes our parents think it's kinda weird how close we are. I mean it's amazing but, I think you know where I'm going.
Sa: ok moving on. From Harry, Sabrina, who do you think is your most annoying brother? Not surprised I got asked this but, I'm gonna have to go with joe. Sorry Joe, just sometimes he leaves his stuff around the house and I'm blamed for it and then he gets mad for stupid reasons sometimes so.
We talk and answer questions for a little while longer until time was up.
N: ok everyone, our time is up. We thank you so much for tuning into our conversation today and hope you enjoyed. Bye!
Sa: bye guys!
We stop the chat and I just sit back in the couch and let a big sigh out. Then Nick sits back also.
N: let me guess you where nervous.
Sa: whatttt. Ok yes, it's been a great day tho and I did go so.
N: yeah but are you ready to tell Kev?
K: tell me what? Bri are you hiding something?
Sa: wow thanks nick. Well today Sam asked me to be his girlfriend!
K: wow. That's amazing.
Sa: huh. But you usually act all mad like an actual older brother.
K: yeah I know but, at least I know who sam is and his personality. So I don't have to be that worried.
Sa: ok well that's better. I'm heading upstairs.
I head upstairs and hear Nick coming into my room.
N: I'm surprised by Kevins reaction not gonna lie. Does mom and dad know yet?
Sa: no clue. I should tell them but I don't know.
N: well you don't have to. Because I told them.
Sa: NICK
N: what, they are happy for you also. There just glad you got rid of Justin.
Sa: who isn't. He's still kinda creepy not gonna lie.
Justin is my ex. But he moved after we broke up. He was kinda abusive in our relationship that's why I ended it. I'm just glad sam isn't like that. But I think to this day, Justin is pissed at me and stalks me when he's in town. It's creepy for sure and once he tried to be me up until big rob noticed it. All I'm gonna say is that I'm thankful for it. Then my phone went off and I answered it to Sam.
Sa: Hello
Sm: hey Bri. I saw the live chat.
Sa: yeah, I was nervous if you couldn't tell.
Sm: yeah a little bit.
Sa: so how has your night been.
Sm: fine. I'm babysitting my little sister and I just found out that Justin is back in town for a few weeks.
Sa: Ugh, really. Don't tell my brothers right now ok. There gonna freak. And especially Joe.
Sm: yeah, we just gotta watch out. He is still pissed apparently that you left him.
Sa: well he can be mad because I'm happy now!
Sm: Aw cute. The only reason I know is because Harry saw him at the store today and he came up to him.
Sa: well I'm just glad that we know so we can look out for him. Well I gotta go. Bye.
Sm: Bye Bri!
I hang up and head into my room looking nervous. Nick looks at me and tells me to take a seat next to him.
N: now what's going on?
Sa: what, nothing. I just got off the phone. I'm going out with Sam tomorrow.
N: fine. But when you get home. Your with me for the rest of the night. Twin time!
Nick and I have a thing called twin time. It's when we are home we basically spend the whole day doing not a lot but just us to. Or Joe if Sam isn't home to hang out with him.
Sa: ok fine. But you don't get to pick out all the movies ok.
N: ok. But we are watching Jurassic park got it.
Sa: fine. Well I'm sleeping now so, if you wanna stay you can but you can go into your room if you want.
N: hmm. I'll stay. I have nothing to do tomorrow.
I laugh at him and text Sam if he wants to go out to lunch tomorrow. He says sure and that he will pick me up. I put my phone down and fall asleep. It's been a decent day not gonna lie!
——————
Sorry that this was a shorter chapter. Hoped you liked it though!