22 (Part 1)

SABRINAS POV

I had awoken the next morning and it felt kinda nice being by myself. But a bit lonely which I don't like being. But my brothers really needed a good night sleep and I didn't want to bother them. I hop out of bed and it looks like I'm the last one up. Everyone has changed and was eating while I'm standing there in my pjs.
J: I guess someone slept in.
Sa: I slept really well to be exact Joseph.
J: alrighty then.
I go over and grab some cereal and pour it into a bowl. I take it over to the table and start to eat. I noticed something was different when everyone was staring at me.
Sa: what?
J: uh, your forgot the milk. Dumb head.
Sa: that's what tastes different. I'm tired. Don't push my buttons Joseph.
J: and you are not gonna survive by yourself. I will give you a day till your crying for help.
Sa: Joseph.
N: Aw man dude, your in trouble.
Joe and I make eye contact and his eyes fill with fear, nervousness, and a bit of anger. I get up and use all the energy to attack him while he sits on the couch. I tackle him down and it starts to get a bit violent and our parents come rushing in the room. Kevin, Dani, and Nick all had to pull me away and our parents helped Joe.
P: what the hell is going on.
Sa: Joe said that I can't survive by myself because I forgot milk in my cereal so I got mad. And he called me a dumb head and said I'll be crying for help after the first day by myself.
J: I'm not wrong.
I escape Kevins grip and I run over and tackle Joe again until he punched me in the face. Then Kevin pulled me away and my dad grabbed Joe.
P: enough you two. No phones till Bri leaves and you have to sit together for an hour and not hurting on another.
Sa: but,
J: no
P: no buts or no's. Phones now.
Joe was let go first and then I was. But everyone was stupid not to follow us and he ends up attacking me this time for 'fun'. We each get a good swing at our faces and I get double bruised while his was bad but not puffy and horrible. Then everyone rushes over to us and separates us for a while.
D: I swear to god if you children don't stop damn fighting I will send you both home.
P: I've had enough. Bri, your not going to Australia for another week.
Sa: but-but dad. I'll miss out on my free week in Australia getting to know the place and where my classes are.
P: exactly why I'm keeping you here for another week. That means no phones for another week, and no leaving the bus today for you two. I will call campus and tell them so they can give you a day to figure stuff out.
I rip out of Kev's grip and everyone looks a bit scared but I storm off to my bunk instead of getting into an argument with Joe. I throw my phone on the ground in anger about Australia.
P: SABRINA MINDY JONAS, DROP THE ATTITUDE OR YOUR NOT GOING TO AUSTRALIA IN GENERAL.
Sa: UGH.
P: WHAT DID I HEAR.
Sa: Nothing Dad.
P: that's what I thought.
I see him pick my phone up and he leaves to the kitchen. I pick up my pillow and throw it over my face. This totally sucks and it doesn't help that Joe has an attitude and I'm on my period and I'm having so many mood swings.
Da: hey Bri, can I talk to you?
Sa: yeah
She climbs up and sits next to me.
Da: I feel bad about how things went with you and Joe earlier. I sent Kev to go talk to him and calm him down.
Sa: don't feel bad. It's not your fault. It's his moodiness and my mood swings from my period.
Da: period mood swings are the worst.
Sa: I know right. You saw how I acted out there.
Da: yeah I have zero clue why he was acting like that. I just wanted to check up on you.
Sa: thanks. I think I'm good.
Da: well that's great to hear. But your face, he got you good geez.
Sa: not again. Ugh.
Da: I'll have Kev take a look at it later sense he's the man on the bus right now. Your parents left while the three of us decided to stay with you guys and make sure you don't attack each other.
Sa: Nice. It's just not fair that I don't get to go to Australia for the first week because he had to be all moody and get into three arguments.
Da: yeah that was a bit unfair for sure and I think you should still go. Maybe just act good for the rest of the day and then try and talk to him tomorrow or the next day about it.
Sa: yeah thanks Dani. Life savor.
Da: that's what I'm here for. Because having all brothers does not seem like fun.
Sa: not at all. Especially when most of them are older then you.
Da: who is older, you or Nick?
Sa: I am by 2 minutes.
Da: nice, well either Nick or Kev should be wanting to talk to you soon. Joe, you might want to not talk to him.
Sa: yeah but we have to spend an hour together not fighting or anything.
Da: oh right. Well if you need us, we will be in the back of the bus trying to make sure one of you don't die today.
Sa: thanks Dani.
I give her a hug and she hops out of the bunk and walks over to Nick. After a while, I see someone opening my curtains to my bunk. Then I realized it's Nick. I let him up and he pulls me into a hug.
N: I'm sorry you have to miss part of Australia.
Sa: it's alright. But dads right, when you grow up in a house with boys, you tend to get in a lot of arguments.
N: wise man.
Sa: ha, yeah.
N: Joe passed boundaries the third time.
Sa: it's alright Nick, I did it the first two times and he had just happen to get me a third. I'm over it, if he takes Australia away from me, he's gonna get Hell.
N: calm down chica, you can swear and yell at each other for hours. Just please don't hurt each other. Holy shit your face.
Sa: yeah, he got a great swing at me a few times around fight number three. He doesn't even know it's this bad. It's like my face should be purple.
N: ok he will get it from me.
Sa: two people have suffered enough, don't get yourself into trouble alright.
N: yeah yeah yeah alright, mom and dad wanted your guys hour done before they got back so Dani, Kevin, or I will come back here to get you soon.
Sa: sounds so great!
Nick gives me a thumbs up and leaves me in my bunk. I was trying to take a nap until I hear arguing from the living space. I get up and go over and peak at what there saying.
N: oh so you think your the innocence one here. You should see her face, it's like her skin color is purple. And your the one who triggered all of this anger built up inside of her.
K: and now she can't go to Australia when she's supposed to because of all of this. What is your problem man.
J: I don't care alright. I don't know what got over me alright. It just seems that she's getting a lot of attention and I'm getting none.
K: oh this is what it's about. Think about everything she has gone through in the past few months.
J: well I'm sorry she's so sensitive and needs to be comforted every second of the day. I was just speaking the truth.
K: this is just sad Joe, that you feel like this.
J: well I do alright, I don't have a best friend anymore because she went ahead and dated him, I'm struggling with some of my college courses that mom and dad want me to take and she's way smarter then me and it just hurts. I can't believe that you would help her and not even consider my feelings. It's like she doesn't even care about who I am or any of us are.
Sa: Joes right, I'm an emotional bag of shit and should leave the family.
K: no you are not
N: Sabrina, what the hell.
Sa: to late I hear everything. I'm leaving.
Before they could get me, I ran out the door crying my eyes out.
——————
Uh oh, the two are in one big fight. I didn't know what to write so this came over me and that's how it's going! Hope you enjoyed!