5

SABRINAS POV
I slept like crap last night knowing that Justin is in town. I finally fall asleep and the two hours later I'm woken up by nick shaking me awake.
N: Bri, up. Your boyfriend is here.
Sa: already?! Tell him I'll be down in a minute.
I rush out of bed and throw a nice outfit on and put some makeup on and throw my hair up into a bun. I rush downstairs to see Sam waiting at the door talking to nick. I grab my purse and walk over to Sam and give him a kiss.
Sm: ready?
Sa: Yep. Bye Guys.
J: bye my best friend and my little sister.
Sa: ok Joe we get it. Love you.
J: love you too. Be careful.
We walk out to the car and Sam drives to a nice little diner on the corner. We walk in and we take a seat until I get a phone call that looks important.
Sa: I have to take this. Be back in a sec.
Sm: ok.
I walk out and pick up the phone.
Sa: hello.
Ju: hey Bri. Or I mean total loser. Fat cow.
Sa: how did you get this number. Justin.
Ju: I'm not gonna say. But your new little boy toy can't protect you now.
The line goes dead and I fell someone grabbing me by the shirt and pulling me into the alley next to the restaurant.
Sa: what. Do. You. Want. Justin.
Ju: you know what I want. To get back at you. Ugly cow, I don't even know why sam likes you. Your hideous. And your brothers can't protect you now.
Before I can say anything, Justin punch's my head back onto the cement and I fall to the ground. He keeps punching me and gave me a bloody nose and slaps me enough that I start to pass out. After a minute, I hear someone come up to Justin and attack him. I look up and Sam is beating him up. But before I could do anything I pass out from loosing a lot of blood.
SAMS POV
I walk out of the restaurant with Bri's stuff and I'm worried. She's not where she originally was. I walk to the end of the street and see Justin beating someone up. Then I realize that someone is Bri. I run over to him and attack. After us both punching back and forth at each other he finally passes out from me getting to him. I rush over to Bri and see that she has passed out from loss of blood. The only thing I think to to call Joe. So I do and tell him everything. He tells me him and his two brothers are on there way. Then I call 911 and tell them the situation. When the boys arrive, Kevin rushes over to Bri and before I knew it, Justin gets up and comes at me for round two.
Ju: why would you date that ugly pig.
J: NOBODY CALLS OUR SISTER THAT.
Ju: Aw. Her little brothers are here to save her. Little bit late. She could be dead.
After that all three of the brothers get him until he passes out again. When we all rush over to Bri, we are all bruised up from fighting. Then the ambulance shows up and runs over to Bri. They put her on a stretcher and the police put Justin in handcuffs and put him in the back of there car. Joe is the first one to talk to the police about this because he wanted to be with his little sister like all of them did.
SABRINAS POV
I wake up in the back of a ambulance and I'm freaked out. I vividly remember what happened. I look up at Joe all bruised up from what I'm gonna guess is from him beating Justin up. When the paramedic sees I'm up, she starts to ask me random questions. I answer them all correctly and she goes to the front.
Sa: where's nick. Where's Sam. Is everyone ok.
J: hey hey, everyone is ok. Just calm down. There talking to the police right now ok.
Sa: I want nick.
J: I know, he's almost done ok, and when he is I'll leave you to alone ok.
Before I know it, Nick is running to the ambulance and came and sat next to me.
N: Joe, call mom and dad and tell them to meet us at the hospital. They want to do tests on Bri.
Joe shakes his head and walks out. I look at nick and start to cry. He holds my hand and tells me it's gonna be ok.
Sa: I hate the hospital. You know this, I can't stand it. I hated seeing you there the most.
N: I know, but they need to keep an eye on you. Sam went home to talk to his parents. He will come to the hospital later.
I shake my head and the ambulance starts to drive to the hospital with Nick and I in the back. We arrive at the hospital and they take me back for testing. This honestly sucks.
NICKS POV
I sit in the waiting room for us to be called back. A few minutes later, joe, Kevin, mom and dad walk in all worried.
D: where is she.
P: why didn't you call us sooner
N: she's fine. There just doing some testing. Don't blame it on me I'm as stressed as the rest of you. And the person who saved her life is her boyfriend Sam ok. So if you say your stressed out yourself in his spot. He saw it happen.
D: wow nick. We didn't know you felt this bad.
N: yeah, this stupid guy is causing her stress and all the wanted was a nice date today.
J: Sam called me. His parents are happy that she's ok but not happy he got into a fight. But he's on his way.
They all sit down by me and we all sit in silence. Until Sam and surprise, Allie is here also.
Sm: she forced me to pick her up. That's why I'm late.
A: Nick why didn't you call me sooner?
N: sorry I was stressing about my twin sister getting beaten up by her ex.
A: I know. I'm just mad at the stupid idiot doing this to her.
Before she could finish talking, the doctor walks out and calls us. Sam and Allie wait until the waiting room while the rest of the family walked up to him.
Dr. Cole: well, the bleeding stopped but she has stitches in her head, she has bruised ribs and a twisted shoulder. We also are keeping her here the night because we saw a small crack in her skull that we want to keep an eye on. Family can only see her right now.
We all go to her room, she looks all worried so I rush over to her and so does Kev and a Joe. Mom and dad come over and give her a hug.
D: hey how are you feeling?
Sa: in pain. But the doctor said it was normal I guess.
P: we are so sorry this happened. That boy, he's in jail now. So you don't have to worry about him ok.
She shakes her head and makes room for me to sit with her. I sit next to her and I hold her hand. She puts her head on my shoulder and starts to drift off. Then Kev grabs her hand, and Joe just has a few tears coming down his face. It gets late and we convinced the nurses to let me stay the night. They let it slide and the rest of the family leaves while Bri is still asleep.
——————
Well this was an interesting one today! Hope you liked it! Will Justin Return, or leave Bri and her family alone?