2

SABRINAS POV
I wake up later then usual. If you didn't know the public eye doesn't know that the jonas's have a sister, so I don't have to go to interviews usually. But I was just kinda nervous about being away from home for a little while so I wanted to be with nick. But, I wake up to be in bed by myself. I get up and see a note from nick saying that the interview was rescheduled to earlier so they had to leave. I get up being sad because I didn't wanna leave home and locked myself in the bathroom. I hear someone open the door. And then mom knocks on the door.
D: hey sweetheart. How are you?
Sa: fine. But I only wanna talk to Nick right now, and I will wait until he gets back.
D: ok fine. But foods out here if you're hungry.
I am kinda hungry. But no, actually my anxiety and my little bit of depression have been getting worse sense the boys have had more and more work to do. But even knowing I still see them everyday. I see them less and less each day sometimes. I sit in the bathtub and just cry and worry about everything that Im scared about sometimes, like school, family, my best friend, all that fun stuff. After about an hour I'm still having what is like on the verge of a real bad panic attack Nick knocks on the door.
N: Bri, it's nick. Can I come in. Mom told me how you have been.
Sa: come. In
I say it with my voice shanking like a bad panic attack. I know it's coming. He knows it's coming. He comes into the bathroom and then locks the door again knowing that I like privacy when this happens. He comes over to me and holds me and comforts me durning this time.  It lasted for about 20 minutes and after that I felt better.
Sa: I'm sorry Nicky I just.
N: it's ok. Don't stress about it. You seem like your cold. Come on, let's go and watch some tv.
He helps me up and we walk into the room and my two other brothers are standing in there.
J: Bri. What happened. Are you ok?
K: Bri. Tell us. Are you ok?
Nick flashes them a look and the both shut up and come and sit with me and Nick on the bed. Kev held my hand and joe made me scooch over so he sat next to me and played with my hair. Then I put my head on Nicks chest and start to drift off. This happens when I have a panic attack. Nick comes and calms me, sometimes Kev does and maybe joe once and a while. Then they help me into my room and we all cram onto the bed and fall asleep all together. When we wake up everyone makes sure I'm ok and the goes and does what they need to do, but Nick stays with me while I talk to mom and dad about it. I love just how normal we are when we are at home. Mom and Dad walk into our room looking all worried and came and sat on the bed with Nick and I
D: sweetie what happened? I'm worried sick.
Sa: it's ok now. Nick helped me. I had a panic attack because the boys left early and I didn't know about it and I wanted to be home to see my best friend come home, but the next best thing was being with the boys. So I got upset and that happened.
P: Bri, why don't you have us help sometimes. Nicks not gonna always be around.
D: Paul your freaking her out.
P: sorry but it's the truth. She needs to come to us sometimes.
N: mom, dad. Let me just handle this right now ok.
They both shake there heads and leave the room for Nick and I to talk
N: Bri, mom and dad are right. I'm not gonna always be here you know that.
Sa: I know but I just couldn't see mom's reaction to me stressing out like that right now ok.
N: I know I know. It's gonna be alright ok! Love you! I have to go and get something so do you want Kev or Joe with you?
Sa: oh uh. Actually can Joe stay with me?
He shakes his and head kisses me on the head and goes and gets joe. Joe walks in with some popcorn and takes the spot where nick was sitting.
J: let's watch a movie. What do you wanna watch?
Sa: hmm. You can pick I don't really know.
J: ok then. I'll put our favorite on.
He then proceeds to turn on our favorite movie that the others don't mind but Joe and I love. The night mare before Christmas. He turns it on and puts his arm around me and hands me some popcorn. Half way into the movie both of us end up falling asleep. Later that night we are awoken by Nick trying to get our attention.
N: Bri. Joe. Get up, we have to head to the venue. Come on.
Joe and I both look at each other and we get out of bed. I feel a little dizzy so nick helps me over to my bag. I go into the bathroom and change into my Jonas brothers shirt and some ripped jeans and then walk out and grab my bag. Then we head to the car and drive to the venue. Then Kev gives us all a confused look.
Sa: yeah, Kev this morning while heading to the airport you where asleep and mom and dad told us that you guys had a performance tonight. You ready?
K: you didn't tell me until now. This is what I get for waking up late right.
Mom shakes her head and we laugh at Kevin. We all pile out of the car and head backstage. The boys go into there dressing rooms and I follow Nick. We enter his and I hand him is outfit. I am doing school for fashion so I make most of Nicks clothes for tour and shows. Sometimes I make a last minute outfit for the others but I mostly make stuff for nick. He gets changed and we head to the entrance to the stage. I give the boys a hug and they give dad a look. They had a meeting without me tonight and I wonder what is was about. They walk out onto stage and the crowd screams. After a few songs they start to talk like they usually do.
N: hey guys enjoying the show. Good, well we have had a secret we have been keeping from you guys this whole time of us as a band.
I know when they say this there talking about me. I look at mom and dad and they just smile at me.
Sa: this is what the team meeting was about.
P: yeah, now get ready to go onstage.
The boys where announcing that Nick had a twin sister.
J: that little secret has been a very very big one that we have been keeping private all these years.
K: and now we want to introduce her to you guys.
N: my twin sister. Sabrina Jonas!
I walk out onto stage and the crowd screams. I wave and I stand next to nick.
N: everyone say hi!
The crowd says hi and some people scream.
J: this little girl is one of our big inspirations. Especially for Nick over here.
N: she's been the one person who has made me continue in music and to never give up on my dreams.
K: the only reason we didn't say anything about her is because when the band started she was still in public school. So we didn't want to get that spoiled.
J: until we had to pull her out of school and homeschool with us, two years ago.
N: we felt that this was the right time to finally tell you guys.
J: we hope you enjoyed our little surprise.
K: ok now as a first time. We are doing a live chat tomorrow night with her to ask her some questions about how it is to grow up with three Handsome, Rock star brothers.
Sa: I don't know about handsome Kev.
They all laugh at me and I tell them a little bit about me.
Sa: Hello, I'm Sabrina Jonas. As you may know these are my brothers. I'm currently learning about fashion and I'm doing online lessons on how to create clothing. And another thing you don't know. You have never seen any of nicks outfits in stores right? Because basically every tour and show they did, I created them. Cool right. And I also create most of there merch actually. I give the ideas, keep the original shirts for myself, and the company takes my ideas and make thousands of the shirts.
N: yeah, she actually does a lot for this band fun fact. She's an inspiration to all of the three of us everyday!
J: well enough about Sabrina, let's get on with the show.
I give everyone a hug and walk off of stage and stand over by my parents.
D: so how was it?
Sa: fun actually. I'm glad you guys planned this.
P: I know. It was good timing though.
The rest of the show goes on and once it's over, the boys run to there dressing rooms and grab there stuff and we head to the car and drive to the airport. We take the Jet back to Jersey and when we arrive. We all go to the SUV and drive home. Once we arrive home, I go straight to my room and change then fall onto my bed. The next day I was seeing my best friend again! After a few minutes Nick doesn't walk in my room surprisingly. So I take my pillow and go to his room. He's asleep on his bed. So I cram next to him and sleep. I give his head a kiss and I fall asleep. It was a good day!
——————
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I didn't really know where this story was going honestly. Hope you enjoyed it!