17

SABRINAS POV
I wake up the next morning to all my brothers with me. I was in Nicks arms and Kevin was next to me while Joe was at the end of the bed. I looked at the end of my bed and saw that Joe was up. I slightly kick him and he looks at me. I laugh at him while trying not to wake the other two. Then I hear the other two moving around. My eyes where wide open because i was scared I woke the other two. Joe was laughing so hard while trying to keep quiet. He ended up falling off the bed and the other two shot up. I busted out laughing while Joe was laying on the ground trying to look mad and trying not to laugh. Kevin and Nick both look at me while I was dying of laughter at my older brother. Once I calmed down and Joe sat back up. Nick and Kevin where still confused.
K: what the hell happened.
N: and why did Joe end up on the floor.
Sa: well I woke up and Joe was up so I kicked him and I laughed but I was horrible at keeping it in. Then I heard you two move so I was scared I woke one of you guys up. My eyes shot wide open and Joe was laughing so hard, he ended up falling on the ground and waking you two up and I just died of laughter.
K: that makes way more sense.
N: for sure. Now we know who the idiot is.
Joe slapped him and Kev and I laughed. We all ended up getting out of bed and heading back downstairs to eat some breakfast. While Joe and Kevin where fooling around with there pancakes, there was a knock at the door.
Sa: I got it.
I got up and went to the door. I opened it and Sam was standing there with a whole bunch of bruises and a black eye. Good job boys.
Sa: Sam, what are you doing here?
I said it in a nasty tone while I heard my brothers being complete idiots in the background.
Sm: I came by to say sorry about how I left things. Will you forgive me.
Sa: you think saying sorry is the answer. Well you shattered my heart and made me do this while my brothers went over to your house.
I showed him my arm and his face went pale.
Sm: well if your brothers weren't complete idiots this would have never happened.
Sa: Never. NEVER. Call my brothers idiots. Only I call them that.
J: what going on- Sam. Leave. now.
All of them showed up next to me and Joe was the most pissed. He went in front of my and looked like he was gonna punch Sam.
Sm: well look who it is. Mr. savior.
I got in between them and it was the worst decision. Sam threw a punch that was suppose to go to Joe but hit me instead. It full on knocked me out and I hit the ground.
J: WHAT THE FUCK MAN. LEAVE NOW.
I heard Sam run away but before I knew it, I was out.
KEVINS POV
We heard Bri yelling at someone so we went over by her. It was Sam at the door. Joe ran in between them but Bri got in front of both of them. Sam didn't realize it and he meant to throw a punch at Joe but it knocked Bri out. Joe yelled at him to leave and he ran like a little girl.
K: BRI.
J: shit. Bri BRI can you hear me. Someone get mom and Dad.
I ran to the office where mom and dad where talking.
K: mom, dad. Sam came over and he meant to punch joe really hard but knocked Bri out. She's not answering us.
P: that Damn boy. Kevin call 911. Have your brothers put her on the couch.
I run back to them while dialing 911. I called and they sent an ambulance right away.
K: Joe, Nick. Put her on the couch. An ambulance is on the way.
They both pick her up and put her on the couch. Mom and Dad rushed out of the office and went over to Bri. 
D: that punch was hard. It bruised her really bad. Why was he here.
N: we don't know. All we heard was her yelling at someone and he was there.
We hear an ambulance come down the street. I open the door and minutes later two paramedics run in with a stretcher. They put her on and take her to the ambulance. All of us follow and run to the ambulance. They shut the door before we could see anything. Nick was off the walls with nerves and I just wanted her to be ok. Joe wasn't doing good either but he had to keep strong so he didn't upset Nick even more. All of us brothers walk back inside while our parents wait for answers. We all sit in silence waiting for an answer for a while. Then mom walks in.
J: is she ok?
N: tell me she's ok.
K: what wrong with my baby sister.
D: guys, guys. We know your worried, she's ok alright. She almost broke her nose and they think her tissue is bruised from the hard hit. They checked her sugars and they were fine but is she stressed anymore they could raise. There just waiting on her to wake up.
K: thank god she's ok.
N: can we see her yet?
J: that Dick, getting at my little sister.
D: Joseph, don't use that language. Just because it's true, doesn't mean you have to say it. Chores for you. And yes, once she wakes up, all of you can see her. Just be strong ok, she's gone through too much. I'm upset also because they asked about her cutting and said that it was a little deep.
We all looked at each other and gave mom a group hug. Then dad rushed in.
P: she's up, but she's requesting just her brothers right now.
D: alright, go on.
We all run out the door and straight to the ambulance in the front of the house.
SABRINAS POV
I wake up and I'm in an ambulance. Last thing I remember is getting punched by Sam. I look over and see my dad standing next to me talking to a paramedic. They both see I'm up and have a look if relief.
P: sweetie, thank goodness your awake.
Sa: where are my brothers?
P: there inside talking to mom. Do you want me to get them.
Sa: yes.
He leaves the ambulance and the lady starts taking my blood pressure sense I'm up now. After a minute, I see all my brothers at the entrance of the ambulance. They all run over to me and give me a hug. After a few minutes of them telling me what happened, the paramedics let me go back inside. All my brothers helped me in while the ambulance left. I got inside and went straight to the couch.
Sa: I don't remember a punch hurting this hard.
P: don't forget it was meant for Joe, so it was way harder then you would expect.
Sa: true. But it feels like crap.
The boys come back to the living room with a stack of movies, pillows, blankets, and my pajamas.
K: movie night?
Sa: sounds great. I just need to change and probably shower.
Joe hands me my pajamas and I go to my bathroom and shower then change. I walk back out and everyone was set up. I sat in between Nick and Kevin while Joe was on the floor in front of me. Our parents where on the other couch waiting for the movie. We all decided to watch tangled because it was one of my favorites and surprisingly my brothers don't hate it. Half way through the movie, I fell asleep cuddled next to Nick. I feel him pick my up and bring me to my room. He puts me under my covers and gets next to me. I fall right back asleep and he falls asleep as we are both tired. It's been one hell of a day. And it sucked.
———————
Hope you enjoyed.
Didn't think Sam would do that did you now.
Will she ever find love again?