15° ⚫The one in your dreams⚫

—Maybe I'm crazy in love with you or Am I in love with the feeling?— (The feeling by Justin Bieber)

🦋Sofie🦋

Eddie and I got pretty close later on. I mean, we weren't dating but we became more than just friends, even though a part of me wished that he would ask me out but I never voiced it.

Maxie noticed our  unusual closeness and trust my friend, she was quick to conclude that we were dating already!

"Of course we aren't. We're just friends." I shyly told her.

"Just friends." she mimicked jokingly.

"Honestly. If it was something, I would have told you." I stated the obvious. Of course we never kept secrets from each other.

"Yeah. But you like him, don't you?" She probed.

"Well...." I blushed. "I'm not sure. I'm still deciding if he's worth crushing on or not."

"Really?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"If you ask me, I think he's a nice guy and it's obvious you like him. So why not lower your defenses and give him a try."

"Now you're beginning to sound like my Mum." I sighed.

"Yeah cause you know I'm right."

 She may be right, only that I'm not sure if he likes me too and I'm not ready to make a fool of myself. Again.
Trust me, I'm not ready to go down that lane a second time!

::::::
    In class, I kept stealing glances at Eddie only to notice that he too was also staring. This continued for a while, I'll look at him, he'll look back and then we'll both throw our faces away. Not until a text popped on my screen.

Eddie: I know I'm cute and clearly the one in your dreams, but can you please stop staring at me ☻.

Shocked, I looked to his direction but he quickly threw his face to the board, feigning seriousness.

Two can play this game.

  I smiled, picked up my phone an texted back.

Me: you in my dreams?

Few seconds later he texted вacĸ

Eddie: yes doll

Me: I only see you as a bug in my dreams.

I texted back and then looked to his side. He was staring at his phone and laughing lightly. Then he looked to my direction and winked at me. I quickly looked away.

Oh God!

.
.