11° ⚫Janitor's duty⚫

(She's crazy but she's mine by Alex Sparrow)

🦋Eddie🦋
First period wasn't that bad. Physics. Not that I usually enjoy the class, but it wasn't as lame as I thought it would be. Next period, food and Nut, my favorite.

Why won't it be? When all we ever talk about is food! And not some crazy calculations scribbled on the board.

       With glee, I strolled to my next class, I'm taking the front seat. Passing through the parking lot, I saw a small crowd of students jeering and clapping, clearly fascinated by what they were seeing.

Moving closer to get a glimpse, I noticed two girls separately on top of two different people. You know this kind of way wrestlers sit on top of their opponent -Smack-down-kind-of-style, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
Except the wrestlers in this situation are two girls. One on top of a girl and the other, on a guy!

Intrigued, I moved closer to the gathering. There's something oddly familiar about the girl on the guy. Is that....

Sofie!!

Dumbfounded, I looked to the guy. Sofie was practically on top Mitch,  shoving sand into the guy's mouth!!

      I stared wide eye with mouth agape. The Sofie I know can act weird and dress bizarre all the time but beating a guy up?

Wait dude, are you sure you're not dreaming? Somebody pinch me please.

Mitch just layed helpless on the floor and wasn't even making an attempt to stand up but was wriggling his legs like a fish instead.

As much as I'd love to stay back and enjoy the scene, I can't. This doesn't feel right.

I moved quickly and tried to dislodge Sofie from Mitch but she won't budge!

"Let go Sofie, it's enough."

"I'm not even halfway done with this fool." she huffed.

Not halfway? When your opponent is clearly dying!

"Alright all of you, march straight to my office this minute!" Mrs Devon, our principal barked from behind.

Now this was what I was avoiding.

The remaining student scurried off when they heard her coming, leaving us behind.
:::::::::::::::::::::

"Now Sofie, how would you explain beating up a fellow student?" Mrs Devon asked as we walked into the office.

Sofie, whose breath was still heavy from the previous fight, looked up. "Ma, Mitch here burgled my locker and tore all my notes including my texts."

"Did you?" Mrs Devon turned to look at Mitch.

"No ma, I didn't." He lied.

Sofie shot him a glare. "To hell you didn't!" She huffed, her voice rising with venom.

"No cuss words in my office, miss!" Mrs Devon turned sharply to Sofie.

"Sorry Mrs Dev."

"Now just because he tore whatever paper you said he did....." Mrs Devon continued.

"Not paper ma, my note." Sofie interrupted.

"I'm not done. And don't you dare yell at me!" Mrs Devon snapped.

This is not going to be good.

Sofie's friend was visibly shaking with anger but she was quiet all along.

"Like I said, just because he tore your note, you decided to defile the school rules by showing your beating skills right?"

No reply.

She clearly doesn't need one. Mrs Dev wasn't the kind of person to demand for your opinion.

"And you Maxie," she looked to Sofie's friend. "Betty tore up your books too?"

No reply.

"You see, I don't tolerate such insolent behavior in my school. If you want to fight, go to the boxing ring or the wrestle mania and showcase your prowess there not in my school!"

"Mitch, Betty, you both are on detention for an hour." She looked at us "Now to the rest of you, Sofie, Maxie, Ed..."

What!

"Ma, I was just trying to...." I tried protesting. Was she about to punish me too?

"Will you shut up!" She snapped.
"Two hours detention for the rest of you, followed by janitors duty!"

What kind of principal is this? Janitor's duty like washing smelly toilets and sweeping the school floors!

"Now get out of my office!" She ordered.

.