7 ° ⚫Like a date?⚫

—Picture perfect, you don't need no Filter— (Intentions by Justin Bieber)

🦋Sofie🦋

"So for tomorrow, we're going to the movies or should we go swimming?" Maxie asked as we walked along the school hallway.

"How about bowling...... Sofie, are you listening to me?"

I mentally groaned.

"Of course girl, I'm listening. But I won't be able to make it." I said with a sigh.

"And why is that, going on a date with a guy?" She gave me a knowing look.

"I wish." I laughed. "It's just my project. I still need to work on it."

"Oh the project. How is it coming up?"

How am I supposed to tell her that I've not even gone halfway with the project. I mean, it's Friday already and it's supposed to be submitted on Monday.

All thanks to my stupid partner, I'll have to sacrifice my weekend for it.

"It's fine." I said with a fake smile. "Almost done."

"Ok if you say so. I'll be meeting with Blake now, so don't wait up for me ok?"

Blake, her project partner. I believe by now, they should be more than just partners. She gave me a kiss on the fore head before leaving.

I headed to my locker to drop my books. No messing around for me. I still have that stupid project to complete.

On reaching my locker, I opened it and a note fell out. I picked it up and examined it.

"If you're not too busy tomorrow, can you meet me at the coffee shop opposite school tomorrow" it read.

Just that? No name, No signature, Not even the person's passport for me to know who sent it!

And there again, who sticks his passport to a hand written note?

Silly me.

But who must have sent this to me? Could it be Mitch?

Ugh better not be that idiot.

Or wait.... Could it be some random guy who's crushing on me?

Crushing on you! Just listen to yourself Sofie!
:::::::::::::::::::::::

The Next Day.

I laid on my bed and stared at the clock. It was currently 8:52am and I'm still deciding whether to go or stay.

Why not give it a try.

I stood up lazily to get dressed. Black short, Black top.... you know, just name it. To top it all, I had a black bandanna round my head to complete the bad ass look. Headphones round my neck, I took my phone and headed downstairs.

I told my mum I'll be meeting with someone and that I won't be long.

"Like a date?" she asked wide eyed.
"Mum, No." I laughed. "It's only Maxie." I lied.
"Ok dear, Have fun." She smiled at me suspiciously.

I knew she didn't buy the lie. My mum can be funny at times.

I arrived at the coffe shop, thirty minutes after. I chose a seat close to the entrance and waited for the unknown somebody.

.