12° ⚫Stick a glue to his chair⚫

🦋Eddie🦋

"I'll murder that fool!" Sofie voiced out, angrily.

We were currently washing the dirty dishes in the school kitchen after we finished washing the smelly toilets.  Next would be to sweep the whole school!

"Sofie, just let him be. I think you've done enough." I tried telling her.

She and her friend turned to look at me like I just uttered the most stupid statement.

"Are you kidding me dude?" Maxie asked in a deadpan tone. "He shredded her books like vegetables!" She yelled.

"And he landed me in this mess!" Sofie pointed to the plates.

"And he made me lose my date with food and nut." I shrugged.

They both looked at me again.

"Ok, ok what do you suppose we do to him?" I asked.

"I say we rip his pant and boxer short to pieces." Maxie suggested.

Now it's my turn to look at her.
"And how do you suppose we do that?"

What kind of idea is that!

"Come on. You guys play sport together. When he goes to change in the locker room tomorrow, you steal his clothes and bring to me lemme do justice to them."

Sofie face palmed herself. "Oh Maxie, thats not really a good idea. We'll need something stronger."

"Like?" Maxie and I asked in unision.

"How about we stick a glue to his chair so he sits on it." Sofie suggested.

"It's not good either." I told her with a sigh. I mean he may decide to change his seat and we'll end up gluing an innocent student to it!

"You have any better idea?" Sofie asked.

Of course I do

"The perfect one." I grinned wickedly.