Chapter 24

Camila looked into Lauren's eyes, waiting her reaction after explaining the whole situation to her without missing even out any minor details. She had told her everything; from the moment her and Vero became friends and up until when the girl kissed her.

Green eyes clouded over with unreleased tears and Lauren shakes her head, not wanting to believe that her best friend would do something like that to her.

However she knows that Camila wouldn't lie to her about something like this, she was foolish to believe that the girl would cheat on her in the first place. She was just blindsided by the sight of Camila's lips pressed to somebody else's that she refused to believe anything else. "You didn't cheat on me?" She repeats quietly, more so to herself than to Camila but the brown eyed girl still nods.

She takes Lauren's hands in her own and shuffles closer to the girl, their eyes locking and Camila can see all of the guilt misting Lauren's green emeralds. "I would never ever cheat on you Lauren. You are my everything and I would have to be insanely delusional to do so. You're the love of my life and I plan on marrying you and having a family with you ok? You just have to trust me and to speak to me instead of assuming things and blocking me out completely." Camila whispers to Lauren who is unable to stop herself from bursting into tears.

Step 3 complete: Get Lauren to listen.

Her limp body falls into Camila who sighs in relief at the closeness, her heart beginning to feel whole again now that she is physically and emotionally attached to Lauren. Not that the emotion ever stopped, she just missed the cooperation from the green eyed girl.

Camila kisses the brown locks on top of Lauren's head and laces her arms around her neck carefully. "Hey look at me." She softly demands and Lauren lifts her eyes to meet Camila's determined stare. "Let's forget about it ok? For now at least. I want to enjoy this weekend together because I've missed you so much." Lauren smiles and nods her head, her breath hitching in her throat when she notices Camila glance down at her lips longingly, almost dreamingly.

Her lips close the distance and both of them feel some sort of weight being lifted from them at the feeling of their mouths slowly but surely working together. Camila snaked her fingers through Lauren's hair and pulled her closer by her neck, deepening the kiss. Her body desires the feeling and the pressure of Lauren after missing it for so long.

Lauren uses the advantage of Camila being distracted by her lips to move her hands to her girlfriends flat stomach, her thumbs gently rubbing along the tanned skin. Her teeth sink into Camila's bottom lip and she nibbles on it, the younger girl parting her mouth to allow her entrance.

Their tongues dance together hungrily, the passion and fierceness increasing with every bite and suck between them.

Step 4 complete: Kiss and make up.

Camila kisses Lauren's chin.

"You're my baby."

Lauren smiles.

Camila kisses her jawline.

"I would never do anything to hurt you. Unless you want to be the one that has our child then I'm sure that will hurt."

Lauren blushes and Camila chuckles.

She kisses Lauren's exposed collarbone.

"I love you more than pizza."

"I thought that you didn't love anything more than you love pizza?"

"Then I guess you're my exception."

Camila presses their lips together in a brief kiss and Lauren giggles quietly.

Her kisses trail back to Lauren's neck.

"My beautiful exception."

"Yeah?"

"Nobody is as beautiful as you are my love."

Lauren tangles her arms around Camila's waist and pulls her girlfriend into her, their foreheads connecting delicately.

Step 5 complete: Camren is back.

------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote