Chapter 13

"Fuck you Camila! I really can not deal with you right now." Lauren screams dramatically and runs from the bus, Camila sat frozen with teas steaming down her face as the four girls stare in shock. The argument seemingly started unknowingly to them, Camila and Lauren beginning to yell from their bunk and somehow making their way into the main room during the process. They obviously couldn't see the acting behind their performance and it made Camila feel somewhat proud that she has the acting skills to trick them so easily.

Camila sniffs and attempted to prevent her sobs, but failing and causing the other girls to immediately snap out of their shocked thoughts. They make their way towards Camila hurriedly, Ariana wrapping her arms around her tightly as Camila cries into her shoulder trying to hold back her smirk of accomplishment. "I-I need to get Lauren. I need t-to call her right now." Camila gasps and pulls her phone out, it instantly going to voice mail and she growls for show before texting her furiously.

Camila: Babe, they all bought it where did you go to?

Lauren: Demi and Selena are on tour here, I'm at a nearby hotel with them. Make up an excuse and come meet us here.

Camila: Will do, I love you Lauri.

Camila throws her phone onto the couch dramatically with a frown. "She told me to stop texting her. She's really pissed at me." She wipes at her eyes and avoids eye contact with the other girls when they look at her sympathetically. "I just need some time to think. I'm going to go and spend some time alone. Hopefully I can get Lauren to speak to me somehow." She says and rolls her eyes before grabbing her jacket.

As she reaches for the door handle, Normani stops her quickly. "Camila are you sure that it is best for you to walk around in the state you're in?"

Camila raises her eyebrows, silent tears still making their way down her swollen and puffy cheeks. "Excuse me?" She asks and Dinah almost laughs at the offended look that washes across her friends face.

She moves across the room and embraces the small Latina in her arms, rubbing her back in hopes to prevent her from crying even more. Camila releases a small smile at the effort and hugs Dinah back appreciatively. "She doesn't mean it in an offensive way Chancho. You're upset obviously and anything could happen to you if you go out like you are. Lauren needs time to cool off and so do you, just calm down and think before you do anything ok?" Dinah softly whispers and Camila almost feels guilty about this whole prank but really, they need to look at the date before they believe anything they do or say today.

April fools day.

They all have seemed to forget about it despite Camila and Lauren and they are all confused deeply as to why the perfect couple have exploded into an infuriated argument over something they still have no idea about. "Thanks CheeChee, I love you and I appreciate your concern but I really need my Lauren right now. Please just let me go. I will totally text you in like thirty minutes to tell you I'm still alive." Dinah sighed and pulled away, looking in Camila's eyes to see the desperation and need flooding around in them making her nod regretfully.

"Stay safe Camila, we love you babe." Ally shouts and Camila smiles thankfully before picking up her phone and hopping off of the bus. She closes the door and walks down the streets as she texts Lauren.

Camila: I'm out now, where should I meet you?

Lauren: From the bus you should be able to see a hotel at the end of the street. Room number 438. Hurry babe I miss you.

Camila: I see it and save me some kisses ;)

Lauren: Oh I will Camz.

Camila laughs before putting her head down and quickly making her way towards the hotel so that nobody recognizes her and stop her for an autograph or picture. She loves her fans, Harmonizers are what she lives for along with the girl but right now she just wants to get to Lauren and kiss her because the scene that they performed for the girls seemed so real to her also. She reaches the hotel and tells the woman behind the main desk she is here to visit somebody and she allows Camila to go ahead towards the elevator.

She smirks once the doors shut, remembering all of the times Lauren has had her pinned against an elevator wall and fucked her without anybody knowing. It was something that the fandom was literally dying to figure out what goes on inside but the furthest they've come to knowing the truth is the girls saying they strip in the elevator.

When she reaches door 438 she grins and lets herself in, her smile widening when her eyes land on Lauren sat talking aimlessly to Demi and Selena who are cuddled up on the opposite bed to her.

"Lolooooo." She shuts the door and runs towards her girlfriend, throwing herself on top of the girls body all whilst giggling at her own actions. "I missed you and the girls are totally freaking out by the way." Camila mumbles and Lauren beams at her girlfriend, silencing her rambles with her lips in a soft kiss. Camila's breath hitches and she gasps at the sudden unexpected feeling of the plump lips she loves so much pressed against her own. "Damn girl, your lips are like pizza." Lauren laughs.

"If you two don't mind, we are actually here too." Camila pulls away and blushes when she turns her body to see two of her friends chuckling at their lovey behavior. "It makes me sick watching you two together, you're literally too adorable for your own good." Demi rolls her eyes but the smile is undeniable on her features.

"Demi leave the poor girls alone, look how red they are!" Selena smacks her girlfriends arm before turning back towards the teenagers. "So how about we post selfies to twitter in a way to tell the girls it was an April fools prank before going on a double date? We have a few hours before our next show if you're up for pizza?" Camila almost falls off the bed.

Lauren laughs at the excitement covering Camila's face. "Oh my gosh pizza! Yaas Sel yaas leggo get us some pizza now before I die thinking about it. Come Lolo lets take a selfie." All three girls laugh at the girl as she clumsily pulls her phone from her pocket. Lauren kisses her cheek and a cute smile immediately washes onto Camila's lips, her tongue poking out of her mouth slightly as Demi and Selena turn towards one another and smile widely. Camila snaps the picture and all four girls are unable to stop themselves from cooing over the cuteness.

"Double date with these #Camren #Delena #Girlscheckthedate #Stupidasses #Aprilfoolsday #Weisstrongerthanever"

She makes sure to hash-tag it, aiming them at the girls who are most likely going to kill them once they arrive back onto the bus. After posting it, Lauren grips her sides and pulls her closer into her body. "You know that we will never actually fight like that right? Nothing could ever make me feel as though I have to shout at you like I did then. I love you so much Camila." Camila grins and presses her lips to Lauren's.

Unknowingly to them, Demi was videoing their interaction and posted it on her instagram. "A cute Camren moment for you all after their fake April fools break up #sosweet #cute." All the fans immediately go insane, Demi and Selena silently watching the two girls interact for a moment longer, both thinking that they reminded them of themselves.

They are in love and nothing matters when they are in each others embrace, looking into each others eyes and smiling widely.

------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote