Chapter 2

Show two: Orlando

"THIS IS SO COOL" I yell excitedly, grabbing Lauren's hand and dragging her around our new bus.

It is much bigger and better than our previous busses and this is just for the american part of the tour.

We have our own jet and more replicas of the busses for when we are travelling around all of the different countries.

"Girls this tour is going to be so good!" Ally squeals and jumps up and down all while clapping her hands.

I laugh because she is crazy but still totally adorable.

"Allycat you're so weird" Normani says, shoving Ally lightly and laughing when the girl pouts at her.

"I call the end bunk!" I shout smirking because it the only single bunk and is like a king sized bed. The other three girls groan except Lauren because she knows that she will probably end up sleeping here with me.

I laugh and Lauren falls down on the bed. My eyes stay glued to her, admiring her effortless beauty that literally makes her body glow.

Her unique eyes that capture your soul and when you look into them, she conveys all of the words with her emotions that she is unable to say.

The freckles placed at the tip of her nose that you can only see if you study her closely enough.

Her smile, her cheekbones, her nose, her eyebrows.

Everything about her is just undeniably beautiful and almost seemingly unreal.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lauren asks, her voice merely above a whisper but I can still hear her clearly because she is so close.

I blush instantly because I am an idiot and she is going to realize I have a crush on her if I carry on staring at her like I am. "You're beautiful" I reply back to her simply.

Lauren grins and giggles slightly. "As are you my love" she says and I scoff quietly because those words couldn't be more false to my ears.

"Thanks Lauren but you don't have to say that" I kiss her cheek and flop back against the bed.

It is silent, but not uncomfortably so but contently so.

My mind wonders and I find myself beginning to think more and more about Lauren and what she means to me. Having her be with me and stick by me throughout everything I have struggled with is overwhelming.

Even before the x factor I was struggling but I had nobody for me then. But now I have the girls, the harmonizers and most importantly; I have Lauren here with me.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and that is the reason why I am so hesitant to tell her my true feelings for her.

What if she hates me?

What if she feels awkward around me and distances herself?

I wouldn't be able to deal with that; I would much rather have just a friendship with Lauren instead of having nothing at all with her.

"Camz?" Lauren's voice is still quiet at this moment and I can detect a hint of shyness in her tone.

What the heck? Lauren is never shy when she talks to me; she knows that I will never poke fun at her, well not when it is something serious.

"Yeah, Lolo?" I ask her, tilting my head and shuffling my body so that my face is directly facing hers.

She avoids eye-contact with me and my stomach drops.

"Well... I've been dating this guy and..."

My ears start to ring and I can hear nothing after that.

------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote