Chapter 18

Lauren giggles as she watched Camila jump on the bed of the hotel they are currently staying in, singing into her hairbrush as loudly as she can manage so that she is practically yelling it. Camila turns to Lauren and uses her finger to motion for Lauren to join her on the bed. "And let me kiss you!" She screams and jumps off the bed, running to Lauren and throwing herself into the waiting arms of her amused girlfriend.

She holds the younger girl close to her body, snuggling into her softly and smiling because of the warmth radiating from her. "You're a dork." Lauren mumbles and Camila grins, pulling the girl towards the bed where they both lay down beside one another. "I'm bored. Want to twitcam?" Lauren asks Camila who nods excitedly at her suggestion, quickly pulling out her laptop and setting up a twitcam for them to do together.

The other girls are currently at a meal with their parents but Lauren and Camila decided to stay back so that they are alone together for longer.

Lauren grinned towards Camila as she watched her girlfriend click on the button which makes them live before sharing the link to twitter, the number of viewers immediately rapidly increasing with harmonizers fangirling over camren.

She pulls Camila close to her and reads the comments that are pooling in quickly. "Hi guys just us. The others bailed on us to get food. Ask us things before Camila annoys me to my death." Lauren states which is followed by a giggle when her girlfriend moves to send her a glare.

"Shut up Lauren, you always annoy me more than I annoy you." Camila says, punching Lauren when the older girl rolls her eyes at her playfully. "I'm sorry if we are being boring guys maybe we should do something fun?" She suggests, pouting because nothing in this moment is fun for her to do, "by the way Lauren took away my pizza so if you see her with no hair tomorrow then you all know why."

Lauren gasps dramatically and pushes the younger girl away from her lightly, her hands moving to grip her hair almost protectively. "Not my hair babe! You can have anything else. I will be your personal slave for a day just not my hair." Lauren fearfully inches away from Camila who giggles and moves to pull Lauren back into her closely.

She puts her finger beneath Lauren's chin and lifts her face to meet her eyes, both of them beginning to smile as they gaze lovingly into each others eyes. Camila is the first to cave into the desire of feeling their lips joined together and closes to small gap between them, her breath hitching at the feeling of Lauren's lips attached to hers.

The comments on the twitcam are going insane at this point, all of the harmonizers practically melting as they watch their eyes interact with one another so freely, not having a single care about anything and seemingly forgetting about the chat.

Well, at least for a moment because then Camila pulls away and shyly buries her face into Lauren's neck, her cheeks burning as she blushes.

"Lolo we just kissed on twitcam." Lauren laughs at her cuteness and hugs her tightly. "Oh it is somebody's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE I LOVE YOU GIRL." Camila beams when she looks back at the laptop, suddenly dismissing her shyness and boldly waving at the screen. "Can we do prank calls?" Camila reads from the screen and turns to Lauren with wide eyes.

Lauren chuckles. "Camila thinks she is too innocent and always leaves the room when the girls and I decide to do prank calls. Even Ally does them but Camz is too pussy." Lauren teases Camila and pulls out her phone from her back pocket, the girl sat beside her taking it from her hands.

"I am not a pussy, I just don't like causing innocent people unneeded confusion." She says and moves the phone beneath her so that Lauren is unable to get it to make a call.

"Oh come on Camz, please babe?" Lauren pouts, sending Camila her best puppy dog eyes also. Camila looks aways and shakes her head, refusing to give into her girlfriend.

Lauren sighs at her stubbornness and leans across the girl, moving her hand under her butt in search for her phone. Camila squeals and slaps her arm in attempt to get her to move.

"Lauren what the hell?" Lauren giggles and squeezes her butt between her hands causing Camila to jump giving Lauren the perfect opportunity to reach for her phone.

"Your butt is your weak spot love." Lauren smirks and pokes it, stuffing her phone into her pocket. "But I like it so we're cool."

"I like you so we're cool." Camila replies and then blushes because she was only supposed to think that.

"You're so cheesy."

"I know I'm sorry."

"Its ok, I love you so don't worry."

------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote