Chapter 4

Show four: Miami day 2

"Are you Cat?" Sofia innocently tugs on the bottom of Ariana's skirt and I share an embarrassed look with the bubbly girl before me.

Ariana just laughs and bends down so that she is the same hight as Sofi.

She tickles my sisters stomach and I smile at the sound of Sofia's giggles.

"Yes, I am indeed Cat but you can call me Ariana instead or Ari maybe because you're a cutie" Ariana says and I laugh loudly at her response.

She really is such a dork. Our date is tonight and to be honest, I am nervous because I really don't know how to feel about it anymore.

Last night I was so happy to be able to lay in her arms and have somebody that actually likes me.

Now I am not too sure about it though.

I don't want to play Ariana and fuck about with her feels because I could end up loosing her friendship. But at the same time I just want my heart to heal and not be broken any longer.

The right thing to do is tell her how I feel because whenever I am around her I just feel guilty.

Not just the guilt of going on a date with somebody other than Lauren but because Ariana deserves somebody much better than me.

"Ari...can I speak to you for a moment?" I ask her quiet and she sends me a small smile before nodding her head slowly.

Giving Sofia's cheek a small peck, I take Ariana's hand in my own and lead her up to my bedroom.

I open my mouth to talk but then close it again a few seconds later.

Ariana squeezes my hand gently.

"Its Lauren isn't it?" She whispers and my eyes immediately fill with tears at the mention of her name. "I understand and really Camila, its ok."

I pull her closer to me and bury my face into her neck as she holds me.

"She hates me" I mumble into her neck and she laughs slightly.

Why is she laughing? This isn't funny.

"Camila what Lauren feels for you is the furthest thing from hate. She loves you just as much as you love her, she just needs to admit it" Ariana tells me and my heart tightens in my chest at her words.

Lauren loves me?

How the hell would she know?

She has spent time with both me and Lauren together like 3 times.

"How do you know that? She is so fucking blind I could fucking make kissy faces at her and she wouldn't realize what I'm saying" I say with a chuckle and wipe my tears.

Ariana laughs. "I'll help her admit it to you ok?" She whispers to me and kisses my cheek softly.

"Why would you help me? I thought you liked me?" I ask her with a confused frown and she smiles.

Her fingers draw patterns on my thigh and I feel safe in the arms of my best friend. "Because your happiness is important to me and besides I would much rather have you as a best friend than not at all" she says.

She really is the sweetest girl ever. "Thank you babe and anyway... I know somebody that you can get to know" I wriggle my eyebrows and grab my phone from the desk.

Ariana frowns in confusion and I smirk at her before opening up the twitter app on my phone.

@CamilaCabello97: @VeroIglasias call me boo, @ArianaGrande and I need to speak to you!

I send the tweet before replying to a few harmonizers and following them.

Ariana squeaks and I turn my head to look at her, amused at the sound.

She turns her phone and I see that she has up Vero's Instagram.

I smirk because there is no denying that Vero is sexy and her personality is also the bomb. We grew close during the Harmonize America tour and kept in touch ever since meeting.

"Smokin' right?" I ask and Ariana licks her lips making me chuckle. "She has been friends with Lauren for years so maybe we can also get her to see if she can get through to Lauren for us" I say to Ariana.

She nods her head in agreement just as my phone starts to ring.

"Sup loser" the voice calls once I click on answer and I put the phone on loud speaker.

"Vero I got a mission for you girl..."

------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote