Chapter 7 part 1

Show Seven: San Diego Part 1

Lauren and I sat cuddled together on the couch watching a movie. A scary one to be precise and to be honest, I am shitting some bricks right now.

I only agreed to watch because Lauren pulled out her damn pout that she knows I can't ever refuse.

My body is shaking in her arms at the loud banging noises and I shrink further into Lauren's embrace when a screeching scream fills my ears.

Tears begin to brim in the corners of my eyes but I desperately try to force them away again.

Gosh, I am such a pussy.

"Oh shit, Camz" Lauren gasps and turns me around so that my face is next to hers. She sighs and uses the pads of her thumbs to wipe the falling tears that are escaping my eyes.

She kisses my jawline and then my neck as I send her a weak smile.

Her hand drops to lace with my own. "Lolo, I'm scared" I whimper and her whole face drops, a guilty look appearing in her eyes.

Lauren tightens her arms around me and pulls me impossibly closer into her gorgeous body.

"I'm sorry baby, don't cry. I've got you" she whispers into my ear soothingly and the reassuring that she holds in her voice calms me.

I bury my face into her neck and try to fight the smile tugging at my lips.

It doesn't work though and I giggle.

"What're you laughing at, cutie?" Lauren asks and she shuffles so that she is looking at me again.

I poke her nose and she scrunches it up adorably making my heart flutter.

How is that she can call me out on being cute when she is completely adorable without even knowing so?

I just love her so much.

"I can't believe that you're my girlfriend now" I beam happily at her.

She giggles. "Me either! Camren is on and the haters can fuck themselves" I laugh when she throws a pout and an exaggerated duck face my way.

I take in all her beauty and can't help my fangirling squeal that escapes.

Lauren laughs so hard that she snorts loudly. "You are so perfect my love" she nuzzles her nose on mine.

Our lips meet softly for a short kiss, but sometimes the pecks are the best kind of kisses. "I'm not" I mumble before pulling away and looking at anywhere else but her eyes.

Lauren shuffles and stands up. Tears brim in my eyes because I think she is mad at me now.

Way to fucking go Camila, gosh I am so stupid at times.

I can feel tears drip down my face and then a hand grab my own.

Lauren pulls me from the couch and leads me over to the full body mirror that is on the wall. She slowly pulls off my shirt and shorts and I allow her to do it, trusting her completely.

She is stood behind me, her arms circled around my waist and her chin resting lightly on my shoulder.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see how beautiful you truly are" she whispers and scratches her fingers on my skin.

Her hands move my hair over the opposite shoulder to where her chin in resting and she kisses my neck.

"Look at yourself. Your skin is so smooth and soft and feels amazing under my lips" she kisses my jawline and drags her lips down my neck.

I hold back a shudder and keep my eyes glued to our reflection.

"Look at your hair. It is so long and shiny and such a pretty color" she brings on hand to play with the ends of my hair and brushes them lightly.

Her words are hitting me like a bag of bricks and I am crying.

My tears are hitting my chest but neither of us could care.

"Look at your eyes. They consume me and memorize me. They're magic" I lock eyes with myself and smile.

I am starting to see it.

For one, I can see through all of my insecurities.

"Look at your stomach. It is firm and your abs are so sexy" she runs her fingers over my stomach and I tense at the feeling, my hands lacing over hers as I lean into her easily.

Both of our hands stay on my stomach and I can see my body glowing in the mirror.

"Look at your legs. They are not too long and not too short, they're perfect" she kisses just below my ear and her voice hits against my earlobe sending chills down my whole back.

"Look at chest. Through that skin and flesh is your heart. Your beautiful heart that makes you who you are and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world" she whispers and my heart is seriously pounding so loudly that I begin to think that my chest is about to explode from the pressure.

She squeezes my hands that are laced with mine tightly.

"Look at us. Look at how we fit together and how we are meant to be in each others arms" I smile at her.

I turn around in her arms and pull her closer, kissing her passionately.

"Thank you" I say and sniff quietly.

"You see it?" I nod and she grins. "Good. You are beautiful my love" she kisses my firmly once more time, our lips moving together in perfect sync.

My chest beats and I can feel it. I can feel that this is where I am supposed to be in life and what I am made to do.

I am made to be with Lauren.

------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote