Chapter 1

Show one: LA

"Lauren! Ally! Dinah! Normani! Camila!"

All five of us groan loudly at the booming voice of our tour manager, Leslie. As much as we love her, we find it hard to show when she is waking us all up at like 5am.

"Camz"

That wakes me up.

I open my eyes to see Lauren grinning at me, her soul searching green eyes boring into mine. My stomach churns and a full army of butterflies are released, making my body feel effortlessly calm.

Her eyebrows furrow slightly.

Shit, I was staring.

Way to be fucking obvious, Karla.

"Cami, we've got our first show today!" She excitedly breaks me from my inner thoughts.

I look at her tiredly and try to hide my blush when she childishly jumps on top of me, tickling my sides. She pokes my left dimple when a smile forms on my lips and giggles.

I love this side of Lauren. The side that she allows nobody other than me to see. I love how she doesn't care that she is actually a dork around me and she allows herself just to be.

"Loloooooo" I whine when she pulls at my bottom lip, all the while still laughing at herself.

She just ignores me and squeezes my cheeks together. "Awww baby Camz" I roll my eyes and push her off of me but she cuddles into my side.

"Stop being annoying" I tell her as I try to get up or we will be late.

Lauren pulls me back down. "I wanna cuddle" she pouts and I have to look away to stop myself from kissing her right then and there.

"No we gotta go Lolo! This is our first world tour and I don't want to be late because of you" I say but I don't know if I am trying to convince Lauren or myself anymore.

Lauren sighs and shoves me playfully. "You're no fun Cami" I give her my middle finger and she laughs, dragging me to the kitchen.

"FOOD YAY" I yell excitedly, my stomach twisting and growling in anticipation as I shove the pancakes into my mouth greedily.

Everybody laughs and goes back to what they were doing.

"Hey Mils" I smile with a mouthful of pancakes when Dinah comes over and sits beside me.

Dinah and I have gotten close lately. Not as close as Lauren and I, but really I don't think nobody will ever be as close to me as Lauren is.

Dinah is also the only person that I have told about my feelings for Lo.

She doesn't have a problem, in fact she was about to go tell Lauren as soon as I told her. But then I explained how I'm not too sure about Lauren's feelings and that is how we came up with our plan.

I'm going to tease Lauren. If she responds the way I want her to and the way Dinah expects her to, I will admit to her that I like her.

If not then I will probably be crushed and end up drowning in my own heartbroken tears.

"She totes has the hots for you gurl" Dinah sniggers and I subtly move my head, catching Lauren staring back at me in the process.

We both blush and I turn back to Dinah with a lump in my throat.

Lauren was staring at me.

You don't stare at your best friend like that and then blush like that if you get caught, do you?

Who am I kidding though? Lauren probably would never be in love with somebody like me.

She could have anybody, why would she go for somebody as broken as I am?

I just want to start this game Dinah and I have because honestly, it is starting to hurt. The sooner that I find out if she likes me, the better.

So prepare yourself, Jauregui. You don't know what is coming for you.

I giggle and soon enough, we are waiting for the opening track to come on as the five of us wait backstage.

Lauren is stood in front of me and as I pass her to walk on the stage, I let my hand graze her ass and wink at her slyly when she turns to face me.

Her face flushes and she tries to hide it as we all run onto the stage.

"LA HOW ARE YOU GUYS? ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?"

And so starts the tour and the beginning of my plan to get Lauren
------------------------------------------------
Pls comment and vote