Chapter 17

Multiple laughs from downstairs had woken me up; ever since my mom’s...passing I have become a light sleeper it really sucked the tiniest noise can wake me up from a deep slumber. It was only 12:30pm sighing I got out of bed changing out of my pajamas and into regular clothes. I put on a random shirt and some skinny jeans. I paced my room debating if I should go down stairs. I decided not to and finish unpacking and get settled into my new home; this place will never be home. I tried my best not to cry even though it was so tempting. I haven’t really cried much, you may wonder why? It’s because I just don’t want to I have no desire; I have always hated crying I don’t know why. There are sometimes when I can’t help it and I just break down the only person I was ever comfortable crying in front of was Kyle. But now I don’t have him either. Blinking away the tears I picked up my duffle bag struggling to set it on my bed.

"I have too many clothes." I muttered to myself unzipping the duffle bag, I dumped the clothes out feeling overwhelmed. I pushed them all onto my clean floor pushing them towards my walk in closet, the best idea popped into my head. With a smirk I backed all the way up to my door I ran jumping on the pile of clothes making an ‘oof’ sound. Rubbing my tummy which now hurt from my STUPID idea, I started the very long journey of putting the mountain of fabric (as I like to call it) away.

_

After taking what felt like six hours of just putting clothes away I flopped onto my bed breathing in its strawberry smell. If you’re wondering why it smells like strawberry’s I was wearing my strawberry perfume yesterday.

Thirst overcame my senses, being as sneaky as I could I opened my door which made a huge squeaky sound; I winced at the noise stopping for a few seconds. The coast was clear; I tiptoed my way down the steps each of them tiny squeaky noise. I already know we aren’t going to get along, finally after getting down the squeakiest stairs I’ve ever walked on I pressed my back against the wall peaking around the corner feeling like James Bond a little. Making a finger gun I silently crept towards the kitchen, the talking got louder I could hear what they were talking about. Instead of going to get a drink right away I thought I’d ease drop.

“Man who would have thought of you being a dad.” Some man talked.

“Yeah, who would have known?” I could tell it was Matt talking.

“So you’re telling me Abby, the one and only Abby Dawn is her mom?” Another man talked.

“Yeah it so weird right?” Matt spoke again.

“Do you have a picture of Abby from now days?” Someone asked it was a woman.

“No Ally has all the pictures, I don’t want to bring her mom up, she might snap at me… again.” He sighed.

“You shouldn’t let her talk to you like that; I mean you are her dad you need to put her in her place.” A guy spoke.

“Well she’s going through a lot and …” I stopped listening I felt a little hurt I don’t know why I just did. I walked into the kitchen, opening the huge fridge they had I grabbed a water bottle and walked back to my room in the middle of walking I ran into a stingy thing, looking down at my hand the biggest spider I have ever seen crawled up my wrist. I let out a squeal and started running not really paying attention to where I was going.   ”Get it off get it off get it off get it…”  My foot caught the side of the table making my body collide with something really hard before l fell onto the ground I squirmed shaking the spider off my arm.

“Ally are you okay?” He asked from the couch I looked up a little shocked by all the faces in the room, I felt my cheeks redden I just ran into Synyster freaking Gates back I thought to myself screaming inside like a little fan girl, I glanced around at everyone all the guys had amused smirks playing on their lips as the girls had shocked faces.