Scratches and punches never end well

I shot up from my bed screaming.

I was covered in sweat, my heavy breathing seemed to echo through out the room, my throat had burned from me screeching.

I had no time to think as a worried, freaked out Matt came rushing into my room he came over and sat on the side of my bed flipped out.

"Are you okay?" He patiently waited for my answer. It took me a minute or two, to answer him.

"It was about my mom," I mumbled quietly while looking up into his gorgeous hazel eyes that looked awfuly alot like my own. I started to tear up and I buried my face into his shoulder. I silently but with sound cried into shoulder. He soothingly rubbing my back and it oddly relaxed me, but I was still shaky and scared from the horrible image my nightmare had put into my head. After 5 minutes of crying into Matt's shoulder I lifted my head which now felt like it weighed 50 pounds to look at him with cold tears still running down my warm cheek. After a few moments of silence that felt like they had lasted a life time, Matt had finally broke the silence.

"Ally, I don't want to make you mad, or scared but, what was your dream about?"

It took me a minute or two to calm myself down and not explode on him for asking such a question. A part of me wanted to tell him, so I did after I had told him what my nightmare was about and what happened I felt relieved like a big weight had been taken off my shoulder. We sat there in a hug, while my thoughts fought itself.

"Matt, Where's Kyle?"

"He went home sadly,"

Shit, shit, shit, shit I said repeatedly in my head, I'm bonding with him aren't I? In like an emotional way. I mean don't get me wrong it feels good, but there is a strong part of me that dosen't wan to bond with him. Fuck I'm going to feel like a big bitch after this.

'Don't do it,'

'Who the fuck are you?'

'Im the good part of your conscious, the part that knows best,'

'Oh, well what should I do then?'

'You should bond with him, it would be best for the both of you if you give eachother a chance,'

'Don't listen to that fuck,'

'And who the hell are you?'

'I'm the awesome bad ass conscious,'

'He's the bad conscious,'-GC

'Fuck you,'-BC

'Oh, resort to name calling now are you?'-GC

'Screw off anyways this is what you do...'-BC

'Wait, wait, wait, hold on how exactly do I screw off?'-GC

'It's a figure of speech hard ass,'-BC

'What's with you and the name calling?'-GC

'Will you both just shut the fuck up your both giving me a god damn head ache!'-Neutral conscious

I grabbed my head and hissed in pain realizing I was only out of it for a few seconds.

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course I will,"

"Thank you,"

"You don't have to thank me,"

"Are you sure?" I looked up with a cocky but lazy smile.

"I'm sure,"