Chapter 13 (Part Two)

*This Chapter is in Kyle's P.O.V. I also added another picture of him :)*

She gave me one last hug goodbye, and went to the passenger seat of Matt's black Chevrolet Yukon. I shoved my hands in my pocket and joined Matt and Tom, he said bye to Tom and turned to me.

"Bye kid." He smiled.

"Bye." I said quietly, staring at the pavement.

He got into his car and the sound of the ignition filled my ears, the car started to drive down the road. I started to cry, as my best friend drove down the street.

"Bye Tom." I started walking down the street.

"I can give you a ride." He called after me.

"No thanks, i'm just going to walk." I kept walking.

"Okay." I herd him say.

I turned down my street, and six doors down to my front door. I opened it, and came face to face with my mother. She seemed to be shocked by the fact I came home, I brushed past her and went to my room. I closed at locked the door pushed the stuff off my bed and layed down, I pushed my arm under my head and pulled out my phone. It was dead, yay I walked over to my phone charger acrossed my room and plugged my phone in. I layed back down and turned on the radio, and the radio host was talking.

"And that was The Strokes with You Only Live Once, How are you today?"

"I'm good." The caller responded.

"And what can I play for you today?" He asked.

"Uh, can you play Three Doors Down-Here Without You?"

"Yes, I can."

"Thank you!" She responded cheerfully.

Without You Here started to play, I shut my eyes and just listened to the lyrics, hm Ciché much? After it was over I turned the radio off and climbed out of bed, I picked up my phone and sent a text to Ally.

'Hey...'

I set the phone down again, and walked over to my door. I unlocked it and made my way down the hall to the bathroom. I did my business, and went back to my room. I picked up my phone, the battery was half way charged, good enough. I walked down stairs, and into the kitchen, I got myself out a Mtn. Dew. My phone vibrated in my hand informing me I got a text, I read it.

'Hey :('

'How's the car ride?'

'It sucks!'

'What are you doing?'

'We are talking about music...'

'Oh! Did you tell him about your amazing guitar skills? Or your awesome voice?'

'Phhh NO!'

'Why not!?'

'I don't know, I just....I don't know!'

'Tell him!'

'No!'

'TELL HIM!'

'NOOOO!'

'Fine! But he will find out!'

'Yeah he will, just not now!'

'Blahhh i'm so bored...'

'Me too'

'i'm going to go take some aspirin, I have a horrible headache...'

':('

'Yeah'

I grabbed the bottle of aspirin and popped two in my mouth and drowned it with some dew. I walked back to my room and threw myself onto my bed, and buried my face into the pillow. I lifted my head a few minutes later, I wiped the tears off my face and slid under the covers I closed my eyes to try and take a nap but I couldn't sleep. I checked my phone, no new texts, I walked over to the charger and put my phone back on charge. I walked back down stairs and sat on the couch, next to my step dad. My head ache was getting worse, all he did was ignore my, Thank god. Cops was on, god I hate this show, I got up and went back to the kitchen, my mom was in there making chicken. I sat at the table, and held my head squinting my eyes because of that light. If I had a gun I would shoot that light, it got worse, i'm pretty sure I have a migraine. They never used to be this bad though, my mom looked at me all weird like.