Don't Rape Pillow Louis!

Lou slams the door and leans against it, his eyes are wide and he is starting to hyperventilate

“Lou what’s wrong??” Asks Harry as he bends down to comfort his friend

“Room- faces- bodies-sexiness-rape- oh god so much rape.” Whimpers Lou as he clings to Harry like a little kid. (oh god fetus Larry moment)

I give lou a weird look? “Rape? Like eye rape? I can understand that, but her room isn’t that bad,” I say as I push lou aside to open up the door.

“ALEX DON’T” Lou yells but I roll my eyes and enter Kim’s room.

Rape.

Rape everywhere.

“Holy Firetruck, Kim I think you should see this.” I whisper

Kim walks beside me and sucks in a deep breath.

Kims room is a directioner’s dream. She made her dad get her specialized One Direction wall paper, so her walls don’t even need posters because the boys faces are everywhere. (She keeps her posters on the ceiling though) She has One Direction Alarm clocks, and her dressers are covered in posters as well.

Her bed probably would be the best feature since she has life size body pillows of each of the boys but unfortunately something very disturbing was happening on Kim’s bed.

Four out of the five body pillows are on the floor all torn to pieces, but one of the pillows (cough Lou’s) is still on the bed…along with two zombies. One of them is our friend Pacifica, the other is our friend Jonny.

And they are well….quite frankly raping Lou’s pillow.

 Like they are licking him all over, not even biting, just licking it…like a dog.

“JONNY! PACIFICA! NOOOOOO!” Screams Kim as she runs over to grab the pillow, “Do you know how much that pillow cost me!?”

Pacifica and Johnny just look at Kim, then they begin to growl.

I’m not even going to point out the fact we just found out our closest friends are now zombies and here Kim is yelling about her overpriced body sized pillows…nope won’t point that out at all.

“Shit don’t make them mad, Kim you know how much they loved Lou.”

Kim backed off and raised her hands, “Okay okay jeez, you both can have him! I will just order another one…”

Pacifica gave Kim one last dirty look before she went back to licking Pillow Louis, but I’m pretty sure she was licking him in a higher spot before…Ok this really is disturbing.

“Don’t just stand their guys! We need to kill them!” Screams Zayn as he rushes in with a bat in his hand.

Me and Kim look at him in horror and tackle him.

“No!” Kim yells, “You will not do no such thing!”

“But-“

“But nothing Mr. Malik! They are our friends! Zombies or not! Plus they aren’t even attacking us- well I can’t really say the same for Lou’s pillow though…they are raping him pretty hard.”

We all look at Lou’s pillow and Johnny is attacking it like a damn dog in heat, while Pacifica is stoking his hair. God this is disturbing.

“Tell them to stop raping me,” Yells Lou as he covers his eyes, “I feel so violated!”

“How about we all just take a step out for a moment, and think of a plan.” Says Harry as he guides Lou into the hallway, followed by Zayn, and with one last look Kim and I step out too.