Why is there a spoon in my ice-cream?!

• Dedicated to Niall Horan! My special lucky charm!

 At the One Direction concert at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C

"Well so much for the place not being packed." I mutter under my breath as me and Kim push and squeeze through the large crowd of excited teenage girls.

"Shut up, I heard that." snapped Kim irritably. She almost got into three fights already because she and five other girls were trying to buy the last 1D poncho at the little merchandise stand. Kim won, but she was still in a sour mood. Hell, I didn’t even know they sold 1D ponchos!

"Hey, how about we buy some boardwalk fries? I know there your favorite!" I say as I nudge her towards the concession stand

"Mmhmmm that does sound tasty, let’s do it!" she chirps, her good mood coming back incredibly fast. I guess I can see why she loves Niall…they both have the appetite of a hippo

After waiting in the long ass line we finally get to the register.

A lady who seemed to be in her mid twenties with light brown hair and brown eyes that stared coldly at me, it seemed as if this was the last place she wanted to be.

"What do you want to order?" she asked in a monotone voice

"We would like two boardwalk fries and one large Dr. Pepper please!" chirped Kim, who seemed oblivious to the ladies attitude.

"Is that it?"

Kim thought for a moment. "No! Can we have the ice-cream cup please?"

The lady curtly nodded her head and sent our order to what I guess would be the kitchen. Then she waved her hand at us, telling me and Kim that we need to get out of the way so others can order.

"She has such a bad attitude," I whisper to Kim as we people watch Directioners that are walking around the arena shopping for 1D stuff, while we are waiting for our food.

“I mean I would be too if I was her, knowing that I have to stay in this damn concession stand while the boys were on stage performing would drive me nuts!”

Somehow I don’t think that’s why the lady is mad, but I don’t say anything to Kim.

When our food is ready the lady hands Kim all the food, and me the ice-cream. I almost choke when I see what’s stuck inside of it,

“Oh.My.God! Why the hell do I have a spoon in my ice-cream!?” I scream as I fling the spoon across the counter.

A couple of girls stopped to stare at me like I was an idiot, but a few true Directioners gasped in horror. Kim just smiled while eating her fries, use to the noise and drama I create when it comes to spoons.

“Uh isn’t that what you eat ice cream with? A spoon?”

 “No!” I yell as I slap my hand down on the table, making the lady jump in surprise, “I use a fork thank you. Do you know that one of the performers today is dreadfully afraid of spoons? What if your inconsiderate ass just left some spoons lying around and Liam were to come across them?”

I heard a couple of girls shout “Yeah!” so I decided to carry on with my raid, you know…just having a bit of fun.

“I-I don’t know what I would do, I wasn’t aware that-“

“Exactly! You were not aware! Because of your ignorance 1/5 of one direction could have been mentally scarred! Then what!? NO CONCERT!”

Now that really got some Directioners mad, “What the hell is wrong with you!?”

“Yeah what were you thinking!?-“

“Oh poor Liam!”

As I smile smugly at the lady behind the counter, Kim nudges me and nods her head in one direction.(lol One Direction…ok imma stop)

I saw that our little pow wow caught the attention of some security guards.

“Though this has been extremely fun and entertaining,” says Kim as she ever so calmly continues to eat her fries, ”I would like to not be thrown out before the concert starts. So would you be so kind as to wrap this up, hmm?”

I nod my head and bring my attention back to the cashier lady person- or whatever the hell she is- and I notice that she seems to be trying to kill me with her eyes. I hold my head high and give her my haughtiest “Trick you ain’t shit” look.

“Well I believe you learned your lesson, next time be more considerate of those around you.”

And with that I lean over the counter and grab a fork, my ice cream, and Kim’s hand as we hastily walk away from the scene we created.

Once we got safely to our seats, Kim and I burst out laughing.

“O-Oh my god did you see her face when you slammed your hand down on the counter?!”

“I know she was all like Agh!” I imitate the lady while making a highly unattractive face, not really caring who sees.

“Yeah and it was so funny when all the other girls started to get worked up over the spoons.”

“Hey, spoons are frightening things…something so round and smooth isn’t natural. A spoon can easily scoop out your eyeball. Now that’s some creepy cahcah”

“Yeah but you can always poke your eye out with a fork.” Replies Kim as she continues to eat her damn fries- which she has been eating for at least half an hour.

“Forks are fine; I mean which one sounds scarier? Scooping out your eyeballs with a spoon sounds much worst then poking your eye with a fork.”

“I mean I’d rather not have any of that happen, my eyes are too beautiful.” She says as she bats her eyelashes at me.

“Oh shut up you arrogant squirrel ass.” I say as I shove her shoulder playfully

“Where the hell did you get squirrel ass from?” laughs Kim

“I have no idea. It just came to me…like a work of art.”

I’m pretty sure Kim would have made a smart remark to my ‘work of art’ comment, but the lights suddenly dimmed at the noise level increased dramatically, and I’m pretty sure I would have gone deaf if I wasn’t use to the sound of thousands of teenage girls screaming their faces off

I can’t complain though, because I know what time it is

It’s business time

Also known as the One Direction time…BECAUSE THE FLUCKING CONCERT IS STARTING BIOTCHES!

Yaaay second chapter up! I felt generous today since I posted a new story, did you like? If so comment and tell me how much! Vote to show me how much and fan just because you are awesome!

Josh, Paul, Lux, Eleanor, and Danielle!

Peace