IM WHORIN' FOR YOU NIALL HORAN!

• Dedicated to Josh Devine for being so hot! XD

“Is every one ready to have a good time tonight!” a very familiar, and very sexy voice booms out of the speakers.

Me and Kim look at each other and scream “OH MY GOD GET YOUR CANDY ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW LIAM!!!!”

And even though we know for a fact he couldn’t hear us over the thousands of screaming fans, just knowing we were speaking in the same room as smexi LEE YUM was overwhelming.

“By the sound of it Liam I think these girls are ready to stay Up All Night.

Just then my world stopped.

His voice, his words echoed in my head.

The voice that belonged to the boy I constantly thought about, the boy that I loved with all of my heart. The boy who’s face is on the posters I practice making out with on ‘Makeout Mondays’.  The boy who’s gravy is something I dream about all day, every day- whoa its getting a bit Rated R up in here. But still this boy…

This boy is the boy who swept me off my feet without even meeting me.

Harry Pussymagnet Flucking STYLES

“AHHHHHH OH MY GOD HARRY, I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH, HAZZAAAAHHH!!!!!” My voice squealed out in a high pitch scream.

The boys all come running out and waving to the fans and we all got a million times more ballistic then before.

“OH MY LEPRECAUHN, NIALL YOU TASTY IRISH NANDO WHORE! GET YOUR SEXY ASS OVER HERE! MY BODY IS READY!!!!” yells Kim at the top of her lungs, waving her homemade glow in the dark Niall Horan poster. It had a million pictures of Niall on it, with lots of glowing four leaf clovers, and sexual sayings like “Whorin’ 4 Horan!”

But I was too overwhelmed by Harry and the other 1D member’s presence; I couldn’t even laugh at Kim for her easy ways.

I mean who can blame me though? Five sex gods are only a couple yards away from me, singing to me (and thousands of other girls, but they don’t matter at the moment.)

Niall grabbed his microphone and smiled the most adorable smile ever; his braces gleamed in the spotlight.

“I see our girls are ready to have fun tonight! Don’t they look enthusiastic lads?”

Louis came up beside Niall and wrapped his arm around Niall’s shoulder, getting a crazy loud reaction from all the fans.

A couple girls who were seated behind me were crying their eyes out, like literally snot balling and waterfall crying screaming “My ovaries!” it wasn’t attractive, but I understand that the boys just have that kind of effect on people. Some stronger than others…

“You know, I’m glad they are so enthusiastic,” comments Liam as he walks to one side of the stage to touch some lucky girl’s hand, “I think their enthusiasm makes them beautiful!”