Louis put these socks on, NOW! Mama wants to play a game!

• Dedicated to Perrie Edwards, for having a birthday romp with Zayn! lol

When I finally catch up to Harry, he is sitting in the Running shoe section of the store trying on different shoes.

“So what was that about?” I ask as I pick a nice pair of running shoes and plop down beside him

“What was what?”

“Oh you know, you gave everyone else a bat but you didn’t give me one.”

“You can’t get your own bat?” he asks without looking at me, geez what’s up his arse?

“Uh I can, even though I would rather you give me one...you know so I could fangirl? But I was just wondering if anything was bothering you since you seemed a bit ticked.”

“Well besides the whole ‘Zombie apocalypse end of the world’ thing, I’m totally fine.”

“You’re not scared?”

His body goes rigid, “No, why would I be?”

Instead of answering him I just continue talking, “I’m scared…I’m so scared, I’m shaking like a frickin Chihuahua . I mean yeah I don’t have much when it comes to friends or family but I still have my parents and Kim to worry about. And you guys…I’m definitely worried about you guys.”

“Us? Why us?”  He asks while giving me this weird look.

“Well firstly you guys are in a different country; you don’t know a mailman from a drug dealer (get it? Because they both deliver? Oh yeah bad jokes…) Also your family is across the ocean and you don’t know if they are safe or not. I just don’t want you guys going crazy or getting eaten, because that would suck…like really REALLY suck.”

Harry went silent and continued to try on shoes, just when I was about to get up and leave because I thought the fool wasn’t gonna talk, he stopped me.

“Hey Alex, back there when you thanked me for saving your life, you said again. What did you mean by that? I only recalled saving you once.”

Now it was my turn to be silent, this was something I didn’t want to talk about until we were married…or at least until I locked him away in a castle where no one could find him- wait wut?

“Uh nothing, you know just yeah and ummm yeah.” I say, not really saying anything at all.

“Uh..what?”

“Oh these shoe’s are so comfy! I think we all need to get a pair! What do you think ?” I say with fake enthusiasm while completely changing the topic.

“Really Alex? Changing the topic? Fine then…”Mutters Harry as he gets up to leave

I quickly grab his hand to stop him from leaving, “I’m sorry Harry, it’s hard to talk about some things you know? I don’t want to make anything awkward between us so I rather just keep some things to myself, I mean until we get to know each other better...or at least until our wedding night.”