Where the hell would we get a train whistle from?!

“Go see who it is, maybe it’s Paul.” I whisper while pushing Louis towards the door.

“I’m not going out there! Send Zayn!”

We all gather around Zayn who is knocked out on the couch, I start shaking him, “Zayn get up!”

He didn’t even move.           

“There is no way we will be able to wake him up.” Says Liam

*Light Bulb

“Louis take off your shoes and socks now.” I demand

“What Louis is wearing socks?” asks Harry.

“Yeah Alex made me put them on, but now she wants me to take them off! Geez she is so Hot and Cold.”

“Alex you are a genius! Lou put your feet by Zayn’s face!” Yells Harry

Suddenly Katy Perry’s song “Hot N’ Cold” started playing in my head and my foot started tapping and my head started bobbing.

“Uh Alex what are you doing?” Asks Harry as he looks at me weirdly

I point to him and start to sing, “You, change your mind like a girl, changes clothes.”

“Whaaah?”

“Yeah you, PMS, like a bitch, I would know.”

“Oh god Alex now is not the time!” whispers Kim frantically.

“The time for what?” ask Liam

“OH GOD WHAT IS THAT SMELL!” Yells Zayn as he falls of the couch.

“Good you’re awake!” Chirps Louis as he  starts putting his socks and shoes back on.

And you over think, always speak cryptically. I should know that you're no good for meeeeee” I continue to sing while swaying my hips.

“What is Alex doing?” Asks Zayn

“She is singing. Alex has this little mental problem, Doctors have no idea what it is, but they say it’s harmless. Every time she hears the title of a song she really likes, or a certain lyric, she breaks out into song.”

“So since I said ‘Hot N’ Cold’ she started singing Katy Perry?” says Louis as he looks at me like I’m some weird experiment under observation

“Yes, that is exactly what happened.”

“'Cause you're hot then you're cold! You're yes then you're no! You're in then you're out! You're up then you're down!”