The 8th Wonder

(Jack climbed the mountain, occasionally fighting off a mutant bat or two but eventually made his way up to where Kong lay sleeping at the top of the mountain, Elizabeth was sleeping in his hand)

(Jack whispered to her)

Jack: "Elizabeth."

(Elizabeth's eyes opened as she gazed at him, she couldn't believe he had come all this way, survived everything..for her)

(Jack reached out as she did the same, their hands brushed then he took her hand and for a brief moment everything felt like it would be okay...)

(Then Kong's eyes darted open)

Elizabeth: "Jack run!"

(But then a group of bats attacked Kong who put Elizabeth down, Jack managed to reach her and the two of them climbed down a long vine while Kong was occupied with the bats)

(One of the bats grabbed the vine they were on and flew them across the island landing them in a river near the entrance)

(Will waited with the whole crew ready with rum weapons, grenades and guns)

(Jack and Elizabeth ran to the gate which was closed and Kong was gaining on them)

Jack: "Will! You arsehole whelp!"

Gibbs: "Will for Christ sake!"

Will: "Wait...wait..."

(Gibbs sliced the rope not willing to wait any longer)

(Jack and Elizabeth ran through the gate as soon as it opened, Kong only a couple feet behind them)

(As soon as Jack and Elizabeth were through, Kong smashed through the entrance and growled at the crew)

Will: "That's it. Now!"

(The crew set off their traps, Kong was pelted with gun fire with exploding rum bombs bombarding him)

Elizabeth: "Stop! No!"

Jack: "Are you out of your mind?!"

Will: "Possibly!"

(Kong looked at Elizabeth who was sobbing which renewed Kong's motivation as he smashed into several pirates, roaring angrily)

Barbossa: "It's over ya god damn lunatic!"

(Everyone ran for the long boats with Kong right on their heels)

(Kong raced through the cave when Will jumped on his head and rammed a rum grenade right into his mouth)

(Kong gradually lost his strength as he fell down, unconscious)

Elizabeth: "Why? Leave him alone.."

Will: "We're millionaires boys! I'll share it with all of ya. In a couple months his name will be up in lights in London! Kong! The Eighth Wonder of the world!"

Jack: Quick question..how do we carry him all the way back with us?"

Will: "....that's..that's not important."