Kong

(Elizabeth was being dragged through a massive gate, struggling against the Natives but it was no use, they tied her up overlooking a big cliff with a jungle across from her)

(The Natives were lighting fires and pounding on drums as they chanted something, one word in particular stood out...Kong)

(Elizabeth struggled against her binds but it was too tight, she was completely helpless, then she remembered her sword, it was still tucked away in her sleeve! They hadn't taken it she realized)

(She tried to shake it out of her sleeve when suddenly the drums and chanting stopped and it was dead silent for a few moments)

(Then Elizabeth heard rustling in the trees, loud stomps were heard as they got closer...when suddenly a massive hand ripped out of the jungle and snatched her right out of her ropes like they were nothing)

(Elizabeth screamed as she looked upon the face of the creature that held her, his eyes seared into hers, shaking her to her core)

(Jack ran to the closed gate and looked through the bars)

(He just managed to catch a glimpse of the massive beast whose eyes glared right at him angrily)

(Kong let out a deafening roar into the sky as Elizabeth screamed)

(Kong then took off into the jungle with Elizabeth)

(Jack wandered back to the others, looking like he'd seen a ghost)

Will: "Jack? What is it?"

(Jack didn't even acknowledge him as he stared blankly at the ground)

Will: "You saw something."