A Trip with a Triangle

Elizabeth: "Wow this is terribly exciting I've never been on a ship before!"

Will: "And I've never been on one with a woman before."

Elizabeth: "I guess you don't think much of women on ships do you?"

Will: "Well.."

Elizabeth: "Oh well whatever. Hey Jack!"

Jack: "Lizzie! You're looking chipper this morning!"

Elizabeth: "Only because I am looking at you, Captain."

(The way she said that gave Jack's goosebumps goosebumps, which was odd because Jack did not recall owning a pet goose, much less a bumpy one)

Gibbs: "Cap'n! We must go over these charts at once!"

(Jack sighed)

Jack: "Sometimes I wish to burn the sides of your side burns Master Gibbs."

(Elizabeth giggled)

Gibbs: "Glad to know me head catching ablaze amuses you so, Miss Elizabeth."

Elizabeth: "It's not that, just the way Jack speaks it gets me all..giddy."

Jack: "Giddy you say? You hear that Gibby? She called me giddy."

Gibbs: "Actually she called herself giddy Cap'n."

Jack: "...you are an ogre and I do not like you. Now then onto the charts! Chart man! Get up here!"

Barbossa: "I told ye Jack. I'm not the chart man. I merely know how ta chart a course based on charts."

Jack: "You have just described exactly what a chart man is, Hector. Move your wrinkly arse. Till next time Miss Swann."

Elizabeth: "Soon I hope.."

Jack: "Undoubtedly!"

(Elizabeth watched Jack head up the deck, unable to stop smiling)

Will: "Elizabeth I must once again warn you not to get too close to that man. He is a pirate. Not a friend."

Elizabeth: "Funny. Thus far he's been a far better friend than you. And I've known you far longer."

(She gave him a stern glare before walking away, leaving a stunned Will standing by the railing)

Pintel: "Ooh burn!"

Will: "What do you mean burn?"

Pintel: "Meaning she burnt you because she's hotter than you."

Will: "That doesn't make any.."

Pintel: "Love? Sure doesn't."